43.

Mia's POV
After a couple more hours of kissing and cuddling Chris decides to go to bed. It was about 12pm. Because I had the nap earlier I was not tired at all.

Once Chris walks out I pull up my laptop and try to browse but decide that it was just too difficult. I see Chris's pine still on the bathroom counter. I walk over to it and pick it up. We trust each other and I know that I won't find anything bad. He would let me use it.

I walk back over to my bed and get under the covers again. I pull out my headphones that were on the side table and go into YouTube.
---
After two Dan and Phil videos and four Tanner Braungardt Videos Chris gets a text.

'Is the song finished yet?'

I ignore it at first but then he gets another.

'I'm guessing you have because you love this girl so much'

I can't help but blush and smile. Was he writing a song for me?

'Can you come into the studio tomorrow so we can record it?'

Oh my god. I was fangirling so hard. I stand up and put Chris's phone back where I found it. I didn't want to read anymore cause I have already spoiled so much for myself.

I try to go to sleep but all I could think about was Chris. God I love him so much. I'm going to miss him like hell when I go.

I eventually fall asleep.
---
My alarm wakes me up and I start to get ready for school. I had a massive smile on my face. I pick up Chris's phone and walk into his bedroom. "Morning" I smile. Chris panics and tucks away paper. "M-morning" Chris stutters. He was being so cute. "You left your phone in my bathroom" I say while handing Chris the phone. He looks at the texts and I could tell he was panicking even more.

"T-thanks" Chris mutters. I smile. I place a kiss on his lips and then go get changed.

"Oh Mia? I'm not going to school today. I feel a little sick" Chris shouts. Then 'coughs' "aw ok, I'll see you after school then. I'll get the bus there and back or something" I say. "Oh, I can still drive you if you want" Chris mutters. "It's ok bub" I smile.

I put on my makeup and pack up my backpack. "Bye" I shout. "Bye, have a nice day" Chris 'coughs' again.
---
After a long and slow bus journey I finally arrive at school. I walk into the halls and everyone stares at me like I was some sort of paranormal creature which to be honest I was.

I see Alex walking my way and I start to panic. He has yet to notice me so I put my hood up and hope I don't get noticed.

I suddenly feel my body being jerked over to the side. "How you doing, slut?" Alex whispers in my ear.
---
A/n
Current moods: tired, bored, pissed
I'm on a fucking plane and there is this little boy sitting behind me and he won't stop kicking my chair. Like parent can I please kill your child. It's like that big time rush episode when they are on a plane or something and Kendall has a smol child sitting behind him kicking the shit out of his chair.  Like do you know who I am? I am Christopher Lanzons wife. Can you not.