13.

Mia's POV
"Thanks for dinner guys. It was really good. I think I'm going to head off to bed now though" I say. "Don't you wanna watch a movie with us?" Jakob asks. "It's been a long day. I think I'm just going to sleep"

I walk into my bedroom and unpack the rest of my things. I get changed and have a shower. I tie my hair up in a messy bun and jump into bed.

I rest my head down and look out of the window. I watch cars drive past while I think about Alex. I shake my head trying to get him out of my mind.

The flashbacks were killing me. I wanted to forget about it but my mind kept reminding me.

My mind to me: hey! You're feeling happy! Now here's a slap in the face with sadness and loneliness, oh and of course all the bad memories that you have of Alex. Enjoy!

I silently cry and let myself drift off to sleep.
---
I wake up in the middle of the night and turn the lamp on. I run into the bathroom and vomit into the toilet. I cough and cry.

"Mia? Is that you" Chris whispers from down the hall. "Are you alright?"

He walks in to see me vomiting. He strokes my back and hold up my hair.

I vomit again and cry even more. "Shhh shh it's ok. You're alright" he whispers. "Come here" Chris pats his lap and I snuggle into him. He strokes my head with his thumb and gently rubs my back. I closes my eyes and feel myself getting sleepy again.

Chris picks me up and lays me down on the bed. He turns the light off and starts to walk out. "Wait. Please stay" I pout. "How can I say no to that" Chris smiles. He then hops into bed with me.

I gently move his arm so he is hugging my waist. "I think I'll stay home tomorrow" I say. "Yeah it's for the best. I'll stay and look after you because no one will be home all day" Chris smiles. "Ok" I yawn.

Chris wraps his strong arm round me tighter and I snuggle into him. He softly kisses down my jawline and down my neck. "Chris not now. Please." I sigh. Chris huffs like a little child.
---
We wake up still cuddling up to each other. "Morning" Chris croaks while kissing my neck gently. "Morning" I smile. I turn to face him and he places his hand on my cheek. "Mia. Please. Be my girlfriend" Chris asks. I shake my head. "Chris I can't. I want to be. But I just can't right now. Let's just keep it the way it is" I smile. Chris sighs. I take his hand off of my face and intertwine our fingers.

Chris kisses my forehead and gets out of bed. "But that includes cute kisses ok" he says. "Ok" I giggle.

"The boys have already gone to school so I guess I'll make you breakfast. What do you want?" Chris asks. "I don't mind. Whip me up something amazing and fancy Christopher Lanzon" I play. "Beans on toast it is then" Chris says. I laugh.

I snuggle my head into my pillow and can't stop myself from smiling. He made me feel like I was the only girl on earth. I felt so special.
---
A/n
WOOP. I love this story line so much hehehe I really hope you like it too!!