23.

Mia's POV
We walk out of the bathroom. Chris's arm round me. Everyone stares at us, well me. I look down at the floor and try to hold back the tears. A group of girls laugh and another group yells "SLUT" loudly.

Everyone follows with it and starts calling me more names. A couple boys walk up to me and try to take my clothes off, Chris pushes them to the ground "fuck off" he shouts. More boys run over to me and try to strip me. "CMON BABY SHOW US YOUR-" Chris punches the guy square in the face and We run into a classroom.

I burst into tears and curl up in a ball on the floor. While Chris locks the door. "Is she alright?" A teacher who appeared out of no where asks.

Chris shakes his head. "I'm Mr Marian. Is there anything I can help you with?" He says. "J-just stop them" I shake and shiver.

The boys were still chanting names through the door. Mr Marian opens up the door and starts warning the boys and threatening to give them all detention or potentially get them all expelled.

Eventually they all head back to class. "Look. I think it would be best if you head home. Then you can rest through out the weekend and get a good mind set back" he suggests.

I shake my head. "N-no" I stutter. Chris looks at me with confusion in his eyes. "I-I want to stay. If I leave they will think I'm weak" I state. "Are you sure?" Chris asks. I nod. "I'll email your teacher today that you can't come to class for first two periods. What's your teacher name?" "Mrs Keller" I reply.

We walk out of the class room and I take some deep breaths.

"We have about 2 hours. What do you want to do?" Chris asks. "Can we just walk round the streets for a bit, maybe get a drink or something" I suggest. "Ok, what ever you want" Chris smiles while placing a kiss on my forehead. I grip his hand and fiddle with his fingers.

We drop our books off at our locker and head down to the milkshake bar which was about 5 minutes away.

"I'm so tired" I yawn. "And my legs are killing me. Maybe we should just sit down somewhere" "bub come ere. I'll give you a piggy back" chris laughs.

"Hahaha really Chris" i look at him in disbelief. Chris bends over and squats down. He then signals to his back.

I jump up, wrap my legs round his torso and then cuddle into his neck while crossing my arms over in front.

I place a short kiss on his jawline and snuggle into his soft shirt.
---
We get to the milkshake bar and order some drinks. We sit down on a puffy, comfortable sofa and I cuddle up to Chris like we do at home. "Do you want anything to eat?" Chris asks. My body becomes stiff. Even thinking about the Words eat or food made me feel fat. "N-Nah I'm good" I mutter. "I haven't seen you eat anything in a while. I'll go get you a cake or something" Chris demands. I shake my head but he doesn't listen.

He goes up to the counter and orders a small caramel slice. Chris walks back over to me and passes it. "I know that you love these" Chris smiles.

I pick it up off the plate and take a small bite. I felt like crying. Chris wraps his arm around me as I take another bite. The cake was only like 6cm x 6cm so it was really small but to me it can be any size and make me fat.
---
A/n
IM BACK! I know I haven't been updating every day like I used to but I've been going through a lot of Shit with my fucking crippling depression ;'))). I'll try and update two or three chapters everyday from Now on because school has basically finished. I only have one day left. Wooo. Anyway got to zoeeeeeeeee