34.

Y'all should follow Books-and-Galaxies xx
---
Mia's POV
I jump out of the pool and the boys follow. We grab towels that were hanging over the drying rack and dry ourselves off.

Chris wraps his arms round my waist from behind and kisses my jawline softly. I look over at Jakob to see him sad and unlike his normal self.

I then turn around and face chris. He smiles at me and pushes my hair behind my ear. He smiles. Chris's smile was contagious. I wrap my arms round his neck and rest my head on his shoulder. He pulls my waist close to his. "I want to fuck you so hard bub" Chris mutters. I burst with laughter and melt to my knees. Chris looks confused. I cry with laughter and can't control my self. "CHRIS OMG BAHAHAHA" I scream. "What?" He asks with confusion.

I laugh more and more but eventually calm down. I stand up. "sHit" I hiccup. Chris starts laughing at my cute little hiccups. "sTop" I hiccup again. "You did tHis to mE" I laugh. Chris pulls me towards him and kisses me passionately. I hiccup when he tries to slide his tongue in my mouth. "I'm soRRy i cAnt dO thIS" I laugh.

I pull Chris inside the house and we walk into my bedroom. "I'll take a shower and then I'll be right oUt" I hiccup again.

I walk into the bathroom, close the door and undress. I turn the water on and let the shower heat up. I look at my scars and cuts in the mirror, almost making me cry.

I look away when I see the shower steaming up which meant it was hot enough. I step into the shower and rinse my hair. I then grab a loofah and pour some lush body wash on it. I wash my arms, legs and stomach. I then try and wash my back but I found it almost impossible. I try scrubbing my back but I just couldn't do it.

I suddenly feel the loofah leaving my hands which shocks me and make me turn around. "Chris?" I say shocked. He smirks and locks our lips. He kisses my neck and collarbone, leaving love bites. Chris washes me with the loofah and I turn around. He scrubs my back with it and then puts it to the side.

I grab the shampoo and wash my hair. "You just couldn't wait now could you" I laugh. Chris shakes his head. I rinse out all the shampoo and Chris pulls me close towards him. He stares into my eyes and I study his facial features. Before I was about to say something Chris starts to kiss me again. I smile through it when I feel his hand move down my back. I brake the kiss and rest my head on Chris's shoulder.

He turns the water off and we step out of the shower. Chris grabs two towels from the rack and hands one to me. I dry my self off and wrap the towel around my exposed body. I tie my hair up into a wet messy bun and Chris ties his towel round his waist.

I walk out into my bedroom and Chris follows. I walk towards my wardrobe and start to pick out a outfit. Chris water up to me from behind, his lips centimetres away from my ear.

"You sure you need clothes bub?" He whispers. I laugh. "It's up to you" I turn to face him and we lock our lips passionately. Things become heated and Chris presses me up against the wardrobe. I bend my knee up and rest my foot against the door of the wardrobe. "I love you so fucking much" Chris whispers in my ear.
---
A/n
FUCK ME UP CHRISTOPHER LANZON. HOLY SHITTTTTTTT. lol I wanna put smut in this but old if you guys would want that. Idk if you want in depth and detailed.