6.

Mia's POV
We get out of the car and don't wait for the elevator. We just sprint up the stairs laughing.

Once we get to level three we run down the corridor to Chris apartment and go inside. "HAHAHAH" I laugh. "That's the best thing I've done all year" Chris says. "Wow really? You must be really mature" I mutter over my laughs. "I guess you could say that" Chris agrees.
We lay on his bed and Chris turns the tv on.

After a couple of minutes we hear banging on the front door. "Shit" I whisper. "Turn the lights and the tv off"
Chris does so.

"COME OUT DONT BE A PUSSY" Alex yells. Chris and I hide behind the kitchen counter. We hear Alex kicking and hitting the door. Trying to bust it open. "Should I call the police?" Chris whispers. I shake my head.

"He isn't going to leave... but we need to" I say. "Come with me." Chris says while pulling me towards his window.

"There's a stair well that leads down onto the street. We can go that way." Chris whispers. I nod. He opens the window and I climb through. So does he

We then shut it behind us and start to run down the stairs. It wasn't that far down so in no time we were out on the street.

"What now?" I ask. "Didn't you want to go shopping?" Chris says. "Good idea" I nod.

"Siri order me a uber to Macquarie shopping centre" I say into my phone. "Ordering a uber to Macquarie shopping centre" Siri replies back. (If you said that in Siri's voice you are everything)

The uber arrives within minutes and After about a five minute drive we arrive at the Macquarie shopping centre.

"Can we go to forever 21 first?" I ask. "We can go where ever you want" Chris replies. I smile.

We walk around and eventually find forever 21. As soon as I walk in a see a gorgeous straight dress which was black and had white on the ends. I grab my size. "Do like this?" I ask. "It'll look so good on you" Chris says.
---
We went in about 17 shops and I got a lot of stuff from each. I pick out almost a whole new wardrobe. "I used my mums credit card. My parents are NOT going to be happy with me" I smirk "It's for a good cause." Chris laughs.

I had so many bag that I had to get a shopping trolley because we couldn't hold them all. "Should we get something to eat?" I ask. "Yeah sure. We can go for pizza if you want. I'll pay" Chris suggest. "Pizza sounds good. And no I'm paying. After what Alex has done to you I think you deserve a treat" I say. "Really Mia it's alright! I want to buy you dinner!" Chris pleads. I roll my eyes and smile "fine. You win. But I'm paying next time" I state.
"Whatever" Chris smirks.
---
A/n
Oops I did it again. Spent my whole morning writing... fanfic. I could be a song writer. Or not. Anyway I hope you are enjoying the book. I'll try and updated tonight!