11.

Mia's POV
"Ok so I have been thinking and I know a good place for you to go. It's not far-"
"Chris, I'm not going anywhere" I say. "But Alex isn't going to stop. Please Mia." Chris pleads.

I sit up on the bed and think. Leaving could be the best thing that has ever happened to me but staying won't make Alex as angry. I was lost and confused and most of all angry.

"Mia I'm as angry as you are! I want you to be safe so when you know that Alex is out I want you to pack up your stuff and I'll take you to down to a shared apartment. It's in the city but not that far. And don't worry the boys I share the apartment with are good mates of mine and I know they'll like you" Chris demands. This isn't actually a bad idea. "But Chris what about school? I'm still going to see him there!" I sigh. "You could get a restraining order" "Chris. You know that will just anger him even more. We need to get him expelled. But make sure he doesn't find out that it's our fault" I say. "Tell the principle about... what just happened" Chris suggests.

I think. That would 100% get him expelled but also would probably get him thrown in jail. "But if we tell the principle everything Alex can tell her everything I've done because trust me I used to be just as bad as him. That isn't going to work. We need to think of something else" I murmur.

I was getting tired of all the planning and thinking. I just wanted Alex gone.

I lay back onto the bed and I can hear Alex leaving the apartment. "Are all your new clothes still in bags?" Chris asks. "Yeah, I think" I reply.

"We'll be really quick. Let's go" Chris says while pulling me towards the door. 

I pull out the emergency key from underneath the door mat and let myself in.

Chris and I quickly run into my bedroom and start to collect up most of my things. I throw them into a large suitcase which I found at the bottom of my wardrobe. I just pile basically everything into this bag.

All the clothes which I didn't like I would throw onto the bed. Chris finishes packing up the toiletries and I finish packing up my clothes.

Chris and I look round the apartment for anything else. Chris finds a lace bra on the floor and I realise it's not mine. I didn't have time to be pissed or angry. I just wanted to get the fuck out of here.

We take my stuff down to the car park. Chris grabs some black spray paint to match his car colour and covers the writing up. "Smart" I say. "Thank you" Chris laughs and bows.

I put my suitcase in the boot and Chris starts to drive down to the other apartment. "The apartment its 4 bedroom that means you get your own room." Chris smiles. "We will be there in about 10 minutes. Oh yeah and I'm kinda in this band.. thing. So there's a recording studio there."

"That chill. I'd love to hear you guys sing together." I smile.
---
A/n
Currently waiting to get a blood test done ;-; please save me y'all I need yo prayers. Hope you're enjoying the book! I'll be updating soon