42.

Mia's POV
I end up falling asleep while watching tv. I suddenly wake up to the sound of Chris and the boys arriving back home. "Mia, we're back" Chris shouts. "Oh um ok" I mutter. I run into my bathroom and look at my self. My eyes were puffy and it looked like I had obviously been crying.

I quickly pull out my makeup and put some cakey foundation on. Chris tries to open the door. "Oh sorry I locked it. One sec let me open it" I stutter. "Ok"

I open the door "what's with the foundation?" Chris laughs. "Oh, haha, I was practicing my makeup" I lie. "Did you have anything to eat?" Chris asks. "Yeah I had some cereal" I lie again. "Ok. Do you need anything?" Chris says. "A hug" I whisper.

Chris wraps his strong arms around me and I felt like crying. I bury my head into his shoulder and he strokes my back. "I love you" I mutter. "I love you too" Chris says.

I pull away from the hug and Chris intertwines our fingers. I smile and he pushes my fringe behind my ear. "You're so beautiful, Mia" Chris whispers. I hug Chris again and let a tear drip down my face.

I walk into the bathroom and Chris follows. I continue to do my makeup and Chris wraps his arms round my waist.

I do my contour, then my highlighter, eyeshadow, liner, mascara and finish off with my matte lip stick. I turn around and face Chris. He reaches for his phone and takes a mirror selfie with me. Then he puts music on, he plays 'not today' by twenty one pilots.

I study Chris's face as he stare into my eyes. He kisses me passionately and lifts me up onto the bathroom counter. Chris pulls away from the kiss and places his hands on my waist. He looks up at me and grins. "What?" I smile. "I'm so happy that you're mine" Chris mutters, soon kissing me again.

"Let's go somewhere" Chris says. "Where?" "Anywhere. I just want to be with you" Chris whispers while locking our lips again. "We can go to the park I guess" I suggest. "No, I mean somewhere that isn't in Sydney" Chris says in my ear. He starts kissing down my neck and jawline. "What do you mean?" I reply. "We can go to Hong Kong together" Chris smiles. "But your tour-" "I don't care about the tour. I just want you to be safe and happy. I love you so much and I don't think I have enough strength to let you go to Hong Kong. I'll miss you way too much" Chris frowns. "But Chris-" "Please, Mia" he demands. I don't answer and just let him kiss my neck.

I loved the idea but I know that his fans would hate me even more than they already do if I steal Chris to go to Hong Kong with him instead of him going on tour.

Why do I always have to make these decisions. This could effect his whole career.
---
A/n
I have a questions for y'all. If this was real and Chris was actually dating Mia, would you be mad if Chris went to Hong Kong instead of going on tour? Commentttttttt