31

Mia's POV
I open up the window nervously. Letting the blood strip down my arms. I quickly regret my decision as Alex grabs me by my hair and puts his hand over my mouth. He looks down at my love bites and hickeys. "You filthy slut" he mutters.

Alex drags me almost fully out of the window but I push my self away. Alex laughs as he watches the blood drip down my arms and soak up into Chris's shirt. I eventually pull Alex's hand off of my mouth. "W-why are you here!?" I ask. "Why do you think hunny" Alex smirks.

He pushes me down into the bed and climbs through the window. I try and stop him but it was too late. He had already locked up the latch on the window and was pinning me down on the bed. I try and yell but he puts his hand over my mouth.

He slips off my underwear and pulls down his own pants and boxers. I close my eyes and prepare myself for the worst.

I try and kick him off as he goes down on me but he was too strong. All I could do now was wait for him to stop or hope that one of the boys walk in.

Alex takes off my shirt and unclips my bra. Still pinning me down so I could do anything. He leaves hickeys on my breasts "g-gotta leave my make baby" Alex smirks. blood continues to gush out of my arms as Alex goes harder on me. "Alex stop!" I try to yell. "Its daddy to you" Alex corrects. I almost laugh at how kinky and cringe that was. I don't reply and just let himself think he is my 'daddy'

I Turn my head away and push Alex off of me with all my strength. He fumbles and I stand up. I grab the shirt and pull it back over me. "Mia? I heard yelling. Are you alri-" Chris stutters as he walks in on Alex trying to continue to fuck me.

Chris paces over to him and punches him hard across his face. Alex stumbles back and holds his face with his hand. He takes another couple steps towards Chris and punches him in the gut. He falls to the ground and I run over to help him. I kneel next to this as he lays on his side almost crying.

Alex kicks him in the stomach. Chris yells in pain and Alex tries to grab my wrist. The yelling catches the boys attention which makes them run in.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Jakob shouts. Jakob was much tougher looking and stronger than Alex. Alex backs off a bit as Ethan and Jakob approach him. He tries to escape through the window but it was stuck.

Jakob helps me up and lightly tucks me behind him. Alex buckles up his pants and tries to escape again. "You don't fuck with me, you don't fuck with Chris and you do not fuck Mia. You hear me mate? Because if you don't and you try to come back here then All three of us will beat your ass and make you look like the victim" Ethan threatens.

Alex nods and climbs through the window. We watch him run down the road and drive away before Chris starts to stand up.

Why now Alex? Why now?
---
A/n
Aye bois another chapter. Y'all should add me on snapchat. It's @mrslanzon Comment your sc and I'll add you back :) ALSO sorry if there are mistakes. It's pretty late <3