14.

Mia's POV
I slowly walk into the kitchen and sit on a bar stool. I look over at the clock to see what time it was.

"Go get comfy on the sofa. We can have breakfast and binge watch Netflix" Chris smiles. "Id love that" I nod.

I lay on the couch and pull a thick blanket over me. I turn on the 65" flatscreen wall hung tv. "What should we watch?" I ask. "Orange is the new black is supposed to be really good. We can start watching that" Chris suggests.

I put on Orange is the new black  while Chris brings over my breakfast. I sit up to eat it. Chris sits across from me and eats his own.

We were so god damn hungry. We both eat our breakfast within minutes. I put my plate on the coffee table and  I rest my head down on a comfy cushion. I look over at Chris to see him staring at me. "What?" I laugh. "You look so fucking beautiful" Chris mutters.

I couldn't help my self. I had to kiss him.

I climb over to Chris and straddle over his lap. I kiss him passionately. It felt so good but yet felt so bad. I needed to be with him but I knew I was just going to hurt him.

Chris places both him hands on my face and he pulls away. He looks at me in awe. "Please Mia. Just please be mine" Chris demands.

I lean forwards and rest my head in the crook of his neck and kiss him quickly before snuggling back in to him.

Chris kisses the top of my head. "Please" he whispers. "I'll do anything."

I ignore him. If he loved me that much then he would be able to wait.
---
After a whole lot of snuggling and a season of orange is the new black Chris decides to go and get some snacks while I head to the bathroom. As I get to the door I have the urge to vomit again.

I throw up into the toilet and cry. I hear Chris running down the halls. "Mia are you ok?" He asks with concern. I shake my head.

I stand up and hug him. I cry into his shoulder and the memories of Alex hit me.

When I lost my virginity I took a pregnancy test the next morning, I soon realised that I was pregnant.

This moment was just like that. I had been vomiting and I was crying into Alex's shoulder. I soon after got a abortion but since then my body was never the same. I keep blaming myself even though I made Alex use protection. He was terrifying as ended up didn't.
---
"Why do you want me?" I ask quietly. "What?" Chris says.

"Why do you want me? I'm broken"
"Everything broken can soon be mended"
---
A/n
This is one short chapter. I'm sorry lmao. #miris is real tho. If you agree comment #miris