10.

Mia's POV
I wake up to being shaken about and being thrown over someone's shoulder.
"GET OFF ME" I yell as I struggle and try to get away. Chris tries to pull me but the person was too strong. "GET THE FUCK OFF HER." Chris shouts.

I turn my head to see the persons face. It was Alex. I struggle even more and Chris kicks Alex repeatedly. I begin to yell and shout more and more.

Alex slams Chris's apartment door and takes me into his own. He barges into my bathroom and throws me in the tub. Alex puts tape over my mouth and wrists. I try and stop him but I was too weak.

"I can do whatever I want to you now. And there's no way that you or anyone else can stop me" Alex smirks.

I try and scream and struggle but there was no way of getting out of this.
Alex picks me up and puts me over his shoulder again. He slams me down hard onto the bed. I cry and sob. "What's wrong princess. Scared of what I'll do? Don't worry. I'll go rough. Just how you like it." Alex croaks.

He tries to undress me but I struggle and kick. Alex grabs me by the ankles and I stop struggling. "Don't try and escape beautiful because I still have a lot to do to you. I have full power over you and no one can stop that. And plus don't deny that you want me badly because everyone knows exactly what you're thinking"

I had given up. Alex fucking wins. He takes off all my clothes and does what ever the fuck he wants to do to me.

I scream and shout for him to stop but no one could help me.

I could hear Chris banging on the door and yelling. But I didn't care.

I. Was. Broken.
---
Chris's POV
I could hear everything. Every word Alex said. Every attempt to scream coming from Mia.

And the cries which echoed down the hall. He has control over her and can do what ever he wants to her. That's what scares me the most.

I try and find something in my pockets to pick the lock but I find anything. I pick on the floor around me and find a bobby pin.

I pick it up and shove it in the lock. I jiggle it round and then hear a click. I force the door open and the smell of weed hit me. I look around to try and find where the screams and cries were coming from.

I go to the left and find a door that was tucked away. I put my ear to the door and it was like I was in a whole new dimension. Like I felt what Mia felt. Heard what mia heard.

I try forcing the door open but it was locked from the inside. There wasn't anywhere to put a key so I try taking off the hinges.

It hurt like hell trying to twist screws off with a bobby pin but it was all worth it.

I twist and twist as hard as I could and the first screw comes out. Then the second. Then the third. Then the last screw comes out and the door falls half way. But just enough for me to kick it and getting it.

I pull Alex off of Mia and slam his head into the wall. Alex passes out when he sees the blood from his head all over his hands.

I pull the tape off of Mia and give her my jumper to wear so she can cover herself.

I pick her up and sprint back to my apartment. She was safe from harm now.
---
A/n
10 chapters in two days. I'm proud of that tbh. Anyway ik this is a short a/n but I have to get onto the next update. So baii