3.

Mia's POV
"I'll see you tomorrow" I smile while waving goodbye to Chris and leaving his apartment.

I close the door behind me and take a couple steps towards my apartment.
I knock on the door softly not remembering I still had Chris' jumper on.

The door opens and I jump. Alex looks me up and down. "What The fuck are you wearing." He shouts over the loud music that was playing. I don't say anything. I just freeze.

Chris opens his apartment door. "Oh Mia, my jumper" he says. Alex's eyes become filled with anger. He pushes me inside and I fall back onto a coffee table. I knock over a cup and it shatters, I go to put my hand down but soon realise that it was a bad decision.

Alex slams the door and I can hear the yells. "DID YOU SEE WHAT YOU JUST DID TO HER?" Chris shouts. "Oh please, thats hardly anything" Alex replies. "And why do you care your not her boyfriend or even her friend. If you go anywhere near her again then you will be in deep shit. Get me?" Alex threatens.

I look down at my bleeding hand. "Ahh" I whimper as I try pulling out a piece of glass.

Alex enters the room again and stares at me angrily. He walks up to me and I try and stand up. He slaps me across the face before I can get to my feet.

I hold my face and whimper in pain.
Alex walks off into the kitchen to get a drink. He then heads Back over to the old broken sofa and unpauses his rugby game that he was watching.

I stand up and walk over to the grubby bathroom. I grab some tweezers out of the cabinet and run my hand under the cold water. My hand shakes in pain as I try and pull the pieces of glass out of my palm. I take out the big ones first and then the small ones.

Once all of the pieces are out my hand it bleeds like crazy and won't stop. I unwind the bandages and wrap it around my hand a couple times. I ripped a bit of doctors tape off the roll and put it on the bandage end.

I look over at the clock to see it was 10:00 pm. I head into my Bedroom and don't bother to change.

I couldn't stop thinking about Chris. He was on my mind. He made me feel like I wasn't alone.

I listen to Alex talk on the phone to one of his 'mates.' They were talking about 'that summer'. I had no idea what it meant but I wanted to know. I've tried to ask but it just ends up with me getting hurt. By now I've given up. He kept going on and on about how much he enjoyed it.

I rests my head on the pillow and fall asleep instantly. All I could hear were little murmurs.
---
A/n
I hope you guys enojoyeddddddd. I'm really enjoying writing this! I feel like this is going to be a good book. So there are the first three chapters! Tonight I'll be updating a couple chapters again. I really want to get this book up and going.