25.

*the next day*

Mia's POV
I wake up that morning and soon realise it was Saturday. I rub my eyes and look over at the time. '10:00 am' thats way too early for me.

I close my eyes and scooch towards the wall. Facing away from the door. Suddenly I feel hands wrap round my waist. I jump and sit up. "Shh shh it's just me" Chris whispers. I take a deep breath. After all the shit that happened with Alex I'm not my normal self and find myself jumping and being shocked by anything.

I rest my head back down on the pillow and Chris lightly rubs my hand with his thumb.

We then hear knocks on the front door. "I'll get it. The boys are still in bed" Chris mutters. I nod.

Chris's POV
I open the door and see that no one was there All that was there was a large envelope.  I cut open the top of it and pull out more 'pictures' of Eliza and Mia but this time there were only one of each. No way was I going to show Mia these. She was just staring to get better.

I walk into the office and put all the photos down the paper shredder so no one could ever see them again.

I walk back into Mia's bedroom and see her standing over the toilet gagging herself. "MIA STOP" I yell.

Mia's POV
I rest my arms on the toilet and put my head in my palms. Chris sprints over to me, kneels down and shuts the lid of the toilet. "What are you doing?!" He asks in almost a angry way. "I-I don't even know anymore" I sob into Chris shoulder.

He wraps both arms around me and hugs me tight. "Mi, this needs to stop... now" Chris whispers while stroking the back of my head softly. "C-Chris it's not that easy." I stutter.

Everyone I try to talk my words just become more fumbled and stuttery. He places a kiss on the top of my head.

"Why don't we do something today to take your mind off of things" Chris smiles. "Id like something small like that. The boys can come too" I mutter. "Yeah of course" Chris says.

I hear footsteps down the hall and feel myself shake. Someone quietly knocks on the door and I become even more nervous. The door slowly creeks open and I felt like screaming.

"Hey... wanna go to the movies today?" Jakob yawns. "Can I come" I hear Ethan yell from down the hall. "Sure mate" Chris shouts back. I sigh and take a couple deep breaths (you are now aware of your own breathing)

"Ok so I've looked at a couple times and there is one at 1pm so if you guys are quickly then we can go for a snack before." Jakob yawns again. "What movie?" I shiver. "Fifty shades darker" Jakob mutters. "Are you Fucking kidding me. Like really. No. just no. Any way how did you get the tickets? You need an ID" I ask. "Don't worry I have it all planned out. My dad used to work there so he got us in for free" Jakob smirks.

"Wait, he gives you tickets to see a movie that is basically porn. Like the confusion is real here" I say tone. "No he gave us a voucher to see any movie at all. If you read the fine print it explains that the ticket can only be bought by 18+ which allows us to get into any movie and we don't have to show any ID" Jakob grins. "Bull shit" Ethan calls while walking over to us with toast in his hand. Jakob hands him the ticket to read over. "Damn guys it's legit!" Ethan says shocked.

"Let's go then" Chris smiles. "Wait I have a question. Why are you sitting next to the toilet on the bathroom floor?" Jakob asks. "It's complicated" I mutter.
---
A/n
Well then. Ya know that fifty shades darker is actually coming out soon. Like I'm fucking shocked. I guess a lot of horny wives (including my mother. Rip) liked it so they made another. Welp at least I get a night to my self. Also today was the last day of school!!! YASSSSS I get 8 weeks off. Slay me.