18.

Mia's POV
Everything was blurry. I hear Eliza  run over to me. "Are you ok?" she asks.

I don't answer  it was too hard. Someone else runs over to me and picks me up. "Let's take her to the nurse" Eliza says.

"Chris?" I ask. "Yeah it's me. What happened to you?" Chris says while running to the nurses office. "I-I don't know" I mutter.

Eliza explains everything that happened and by the time she finished we get to the nurses office.

Chris lays me down on a bed and kisses my forehead. He sits in the chair next to it and strokes my hand gently. I take some meds and after a while my vision starts to come back.
---
After about an hour I turn my head to face Chris and Eliza. They were both sitting down on a chair while looking at their phones.

I turn my whole body so I'm laying on my side and Chris looks up at me. "How you feeling?" He asks while stroking my forehead. "Better. I guess. I just can't remember anything that happened. All I know is that I was with Alex  then I blacked out." I mutter. "Can I go home now?" I ask the nurse who was fixing the blankets at the end of the bed. "Yes I think that would be best. I'll write you a note then maybe Chris or Eliza can pack up your things and take your home" the nurse smiles.

"I'll go pack up your bag. I'll only be a second" Chris says. Eliza moves close to me and smiles. "I'm so sorry..." she pouts. "I tried to brake up with him after he punched you but instead he just told me to meet him at home" "WAIT... how long have you been living with him?" I ask. "About three days." She says. "I moved out three days ago." I mutter. "I'm his side chick aren't I." She frowns. I wanted to say no but she really was.

"Well you have my number and if you need anything at all then call me" I smile. Chris comes back with my bags and books "If you ever need anywhere to stay then you an either stay in the apartment across which I where I used to live most of the time or you can stay at mine and my roommates house. Mia lives there too" Chris says.

"Thank you so much. My parents already hate Alex and they told me that I could never live in there house again if I was dating him because they had heard all the stories that he was sexually abusing girls" Eliza mutters. "So you knew about it?" I say with confusion. "Yes, but I didn't believe any of it" "I know what you mean. You hear stories and you try and deny it all. Thinking that he would never do that" I sigh.

"Do you want to come back to ours and stay the night? We can order in pizza if you want." Chris suggests. "Yeah you should! It'll be really fun. I haven't had a girl sleepover in like 6 years" I laugh. "Ok yeah. I'll come" Eliza smiles
---
A/n
I love Eliza. I really want to get this book to 1k really soon so please tell everyone about this book! Because It's doing really well so far.