Chapter Sixty

(Riley's POV)

"Will it hurt?" I asked. 

"It'll just be a little pinch. It won't hurt too bad," Storm said as he drove us to the tattoo shop. 

"Are you getting a hoop or stud?" I asked.

"A-A hoop," Luca said. I nodded and Storm pulled into the parking lot. I could tell Luca's nervous, but also excited. We all walked into the tattoo shop and a lady with a bunch of tattoos and piercings smiled at us.

"Hey, Storm, back to finish your wings?" she asked. 

"Not today, I don't have the money for that right now," Storm said. 

"Wings?" I asked.

"I have a tattoo of black angel wings on my back," he said and I nodded. 

"That's awesome!" I said and he smiled. 

"Thanks. Luca wants to get his lip pierced."

"Oh, so I finally get to meet Luca," the lady said. Luca blushed and the girl put her hand out to him. "I'm Jade."

"I-I-I'm Luca." He shook her hand and Jade smiled. 

"Well, we'll just have you and Storm fill out some papers and then we'll pierce your lip," she said. 

"Sounds good," Storm said and Jade gave them each a clipboard with some paperwork. Once they were done, Luca was taken to the back room to get pierced. It only took about five minutes. 

"It looks great!" I said once he came out. 

"Th-Thanks," Luca said and blushed. 

"Looks good," Storm said and Luca smiled. We walked out to the car and Storm drove us to their house.  Once we were there, we started to watch TV for a bit. "I'm going to go hang out with Jackson for a bit. Text me if you go anywhere." Luca and I nodded and Storm left.

"Wh-What do you w-w-want t-to do?" Luca asked as he took my hand and started playing with my fingers without realizing it. 

"Well, I was thinking that we could go on that date we never got to go on," I said. 

"D-Date? Wh-Where to?" 

"I want to surprise you. I'll have to call my mom and see if she can drop us off, though," I said. Luca put his hand over his mouth as he smiled. I gently took his wrist and pulled his hand down. "Let me see your smile."

"O-Okay," Luca giggled. 

"I'll be right back," I said and got up. I grabbed my phone off the table and went into the kitchen. I called my mom and she answered after a few seconds. 

"Hey, Hun, how are you?" she asked. 

"I'm great. I was wondering if you could drop Luca and and me off at the mall so I can take him on a date. Oh, and grab my wallet out of my room."

"Okay, I'll be there in a bit," she said. 

"Thanks, I love you," I said. 

"I love you, too." She hung up and I walked back into the living room. 

"Wh-What did sh-she say?" Luca asked. 

"She'll be here in a bit," I said and he nodded. I'm still taking him to the mall and petting zoo. It's still open in the winter and I'm hoping Luca will want to try and ride horses. 

"O-Okay." I sat down next to Luca and he texted Storm telling him we'll be out of the house for a few hours. I put my arm around Luca and he rested his head on my shoulder.