Chapter Twenty-One

(Luca's Pov)

I walked into the house and put my backpack down. I ran upstairs and into my room to get my costume. I got my Pikachu jacket, black t-shirt, yellow and black plaid skinny jeans, and black converses. I then walked into the bathroom across the hall and turned on the shower. I took off all my clothes and then got in to quickly wash up. The dance is at six and it's already four-thirty since we had to go to the store after school. Halloween is today so we had to buy candy for Storm to hand out while I'm at the dance. After I was done in the shower I got out and blow dried my hair. I then straitened it. I looked in the mirror and nodded in approval. I put on some boxers, my black t-shirt, Pikachu jacket, yellow and black plaid skinny jeans, and my converses. I looked in the mirror again and smiled. I look kind of cute. "Luca, you almost ready?!" Storm yelled.

"Y-Yeah!" I said and I walked out of the bathroom. I ran downstairs and saw Storm sitting on the couch. He turned around and he smiled.

"Oh my god! Luca, you look amazing!" he said and I smiled.

"Th-Thanks." We heard the doorbell and Storm smirked as I ran into the kitchen to try and calm myself down. Calm down, Luca, he's seen you in it before.

"But not in person," the voice said. I sighed and shook my head.

"Y-You're not r-real," I whispered and heard Storm call me.

"Luca! Riley is here." I took a deep breath and walked into the living room. I looked at Riley and felt my heart stop. He looks so cute!

"LOOK AT HOW ADORABLE YOU ARE!" Riley screamed and I blushed.

Storm laughed and I said, "Th-Thank you. Y-You look great, t-too."

"Thanks, can you take a picture with me?" Riley asked and I bit my lip. I hate pictures. . .

"I-I don't know. . ." I said and he pouted at me. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes and I groaned. "F-Fine! One p-picture!" I said and he nodded.

"Thank you!" he said and handed Storm his phone. Riley put his arm around my shoulders and I did the same. Storm took the picture and handed it to Riley. "Can I put this as my backround?" he asked and I nodded. He set it as his backround on his phone and I smiled when I saw the picture. We looked good together.

"Alright, love birds, lets get to the dance."

My eyes widened and I waited for Riley's reaction of disgust at Storm's statement. It never came. . .he just giggled and said, "Okay." We walked out to the car and we got into the back. Storm started driving to the school and started telling me all the things to do if anything happens. We got to the school and Storm smiled as we got out.

"Have fun!" he said and Riley smiled.

"We will!" Riley said. We walked into the dance and my eyes widened at the flashing lights, loud music, and all the students dancing.

"OH MY GOD! LOOK AT YOU TWO!" Riley and I turned to see Kyla and Becky running up to us. Kyla was a cat and Becky was dressed as a candy queen.

"You look great!" Riley said to them and they smiled.

"Not as great as you two! Come on, Chester and Joshua are over by the food!" Becky screamed over the music. We followed them over to the food and laughed when we saw them shoveling food into their mouths.

"Really, guys?" Kyla laughed.

Joshua smiled and said, "It's free food! What do you expect?"

"True," we all said. Chester was dressed up as a zombie football player and Joshua was a rockstar. I laughed at the crazy wig he was wearing and he smiled.