Chapter Sixteen

(Riley's Pov)

Luca left and I sighed, not wanting to be here anymore. I didn't know anyone except my brother and his friends. They were all hanging out with Kyle and Tyler. I knew Kyle had a boyfriend, I just didn't know it was Storm's bestfriend. "Hey, Riley, you ready to go?" Kyle asked coming over to me. I smiled and nodded.

"Yep! I had a lot of fun today!" I said and Kyle smiled at me.

"Good, Tyler is taking us home." I nodded and walked over to where he was with everyone.

"Hi, I don't think we've actually met yet," Tyler said and smiled at me.

"Nope, I'm Riley!" I said and shook his hand.

"I'm Tyler, nice to meet you!" I nodded at him and we all got into his car. Michael gave him directions to our house and he dropped us off. We saw Mom and Dad's cars in the driveway and Michael sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm still grounded and I wasn't supposed to go out today. I snuck out this morning with you when they were at work," he said and I nodded.

"Oh. . ." Michael nodded and ran a hand through his hair.

"Let's go," he said and I walked with him to the front door. As soon as we walked through the front door Mom walked out of the kitchen and glared at Michael.

"And where have you been?" she asked. I bit my lip nervously and glanced between the two.

"Out," Michael said and my eyes widened. Is he really going to get smart with Mom?!

"I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you right. What did you just say?" Mom said, her eyes narrowed. She was challenging him to say it again.

"I was out with Riley," he said and I suddenly had an idea.

"Yes! He was out with me because I wanted to go to Luca's. So if you're going to punish him then punish me instead," I said. Mom looked at me with wide eyes and Michael smiled a little.

"I'll let you go this time but please, when you're grounded ask to go anywhere other than school," Mom said and walked back into the kitchen. Michael smiled at me and put his fist out.

"Thanks, bro," he said and I gave him a fist bump. He walked over to the couch and sat down.

I sat down next to him and said, "So, I'm thinking about taking Luca to the dance." Michael turned to me with a confused look.

"Like a date. . .?" he asked with a little bit of worry in his voice.

"No, as a friend. Luca has some issues and needs a friend to take him or else he won't go. He hates big crowds so I decided to take him," I said. Why does it matter anyway? Isn't his bestfriend gay? And Kyle is bi so I don't see the big deal.

"Oh, okay. Does Mom know?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, she's making me my costume. Luca is going as Pikachu and I'm going as Ash," I said and he laughed.

"Nice, well hopefully it all goes well." I nodded and we started watching Supernatural.

(Luca's Pov)

I sat on my bed with my face in my hands. My thighs hurt really bad and I feel terrible. Why do I do this to myself? I need help. . .I thought about calling Storm and spilling my guts to him but didn't want to ruin his date with Jackson. I just need to think of something else. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I need to get ready for the dance in a couple weeks. I got up and went to my closet. I fould my Pikachu jacket and yellow and black checkered skinny jeans. I then got out a black t-shirt and took off my purple one I was wearing. I looked at myself in the mirror and bit my lip. Scars littered my stomach and back. There was a long, slivery scar that ran from my back over my shoulder and down my stomach. I didn't do them. My uncle did. I closed my eyes and thought of the memory that made me who I am today.

"Luca, get your faggot ass in here!" Wow, he actually called me by my name. Of course he added the word faggot but it still shocked me.

"Y-Yes?" I asked as I waked into the living room where he was drinking a beer and smoking. I hate the smell of beer and smoke. It makes me sick.

"Get me another beer," he grumbled as he sat back in his seat. Storm was at school so he wasn't here to help me open it. I wasn't allowed to go to school.

"Y-yes, sir," I said and hurried into the kitchen. I got a fresh beer out of the fridge and went into the drawer to find the bottle opener. I bit my lip hard as I couldn't find it. I knew he wanted an open beer, not a closed one. I guess I'll just have to give it to him and pay the price later. I walked slowly into the living room and handed him the beer. He looked at it and then up at me. His eyes held anger and I backed up a little.

"What the fuck is this?!" he screamed and tears stung my eyes.

"A-a b-b-beer," I said.

"Why the fuck isn't it open?!" Some spit got on my face and I flinched. I didn't answer him, I was too scared to. "Get the fuck downstairs, NOW!"  he screamed and I quickly went down to the basement. He followed me down and pushed me up against a wall once we got there. I gasped as he put his hand over my mouth. "Your faggot ass can't do anything right! Like I said before, you're good for one thing and one thing only."

"P-Please, don't d-do this," I begged and he chuckled.

"But you deserve this," he said and I started crying. I knew what was coming. He took off his belt and then my shirt. I cried out in pain as he whipped my back. I could feel my skin slice open as he hit me harder and harder. I started sobbing as he hit me really hard and it went over my shoulder and down my stomach. The skin split open and blood poured from the wound. He stopped finally and then said something that made my heart stop.

"Now, for the real punishment."

"N-no, please I-I b-beg of y-you," I sobbed and he laughed. He tugged by pants down and I heard him unbutton and unzip his jeans. I was sobbing hysterically now and I prayed that Storm or someone would come save me. "H-HELP! P-PLEASE!" I screamed and my uncle slammed his hand over my mouth. I tried to stuggle and get away but was too weak. Just as he was about to . . .to rape me something hit him across the head. I turned around as he fell since he was knocked out. Storm was standing there with wide eyes and a brick in his hand. I flung myself onto him and started sobbing as he held me.

"Shhh, you're okay. You''ll be okay."

To this day I can't believe those words. I know I won't be okay and I never will be. I bit my lip as tears ran down my cheeks. I sniffled and wiped them away. I just have to forget about it. . .

I put on the black shirt and then my Pikachu jacket. I then put on my skinny jeans and put my hood up. I put on my black converses and actually smiled at myself in the mirror. I can't believe I'm about to say this but I actually look sort of cute. I got my phone and texted Riley.

'Got my costume ready.' I sent it and he replied in a minute or two.

'OMG! Let me see it!!!' I laughed a little and decided to take a picture. I stood in front of my mirror and took a picture. I sent it to Riley and his reply shocked me.

'You look so amazing and adorable! I can't wait to see it in person!' He thinks I'm adorable?

'Thanks,' I said.

He replied, 'No problem, I have to go eat dinner. I'll talk to you later.' I put my phone away and fell back onto my bed. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath to calm down.

"H-He thinks I-I'm a-a-adorable."

*TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!! I guess this is my way of apologizing for not updating in two months. I hope you all like this chapter. It shows a lot of Luca's past so it was kind of hard to write. Tell me what you think! Thanks for reading, love you all! <3*