✨49✨

The next day
Chris POV:

I juss watched as Kimora slept. I had a sleeping Dre in my arms. Simone offered to take him to the hotel with her but I honestly didn't wanna leave him anywhere.

Isn't it crazy how shit like this can just happen. In a matter of 24 hours my son was kidnapped and found, typa shit you hear in the movies, right?

Kye is doing well, they said he's just resting now. That Cory nigga came to the hospital last night and left at like 3 in the morning, I still don't like his ass, but I appreciate what he did, however it still could all be apart of his hidden agenda.

Me and Kimora gotta go down to the police station  tomorrow for questioning. Which reminds me that me and her got to talk when she wakes up. I do regret what I said, I've realised that when I'm mad or pissed, I react real quick and it was wrong for me to call her outta her name. So I need to apologise asap.

Hearing Toby talk about Michael really got me thinking, we never really heard the full story about how Michael died, Kimora's the only person that really has the answers, but ion think she even knows. They tried telling me that nigga Toby is mentally ill and I shouldn't have whooped his ass, some niggas may feel bad now, but I honestly don't give a damn, I'm happy about what I did to that nigga, he deserved everything I did and more.

*********

"You okay lil man?" I broke the silence we both had just been staring at each other.

He nodded.

"You hungry?"
He shook his head.

"You sure?"
He nodded.

"You tired?"
He shook his head

Why wasn't he talking.

"So you not gonna say anything to me, c'mon son" I said carrying him onto my lap.

He just looked at me.

They got him checked up last night and they said there was nothing wrong with him, they ain't did nun to him. I understand he's prolly still in shock, but it's starting to kinda scare me.

I was about to speak again when I noticed Kimora had woken up.

She just looked between Dre.

"Good morning" I smiled.

"morning." She replied dryly with no expression what so ever...I guess she was still pissed off at me.

I sighed.

She smiled once she saw Dre. He got up outta my lap and walked over to her bed before climbing in with her...okay then.

*********

Kimora POV:

Yes I'm being blunt with Chris, I'm still annoyed at him and heck yeah imma make it obvious that I am.

The moment I saw Dre my mood was lifted.

I held him tightly as he rested his head on my chest. Chris was just there sitting watching us, but I really didn't care. He chose to say the shit he did and now he's suffering the consequences for his actions. He's not a child so why should I treat him like one and just forgive him so easily every time he does something dumb...nope I don't think so.

********

"Okay Kimora, you are now free to go. You are all fine now, we've done all the tests. If you find yourself having any migraines just take some pain killers and you'll be fine" the doctor said as I nodded.