✨5✨

Kimora PoV:

"Is this too dressy?" I asked holding up the second dress to my body.

So I was having trouble picking out an outfit for this dinner party tonight. Michael was over so I decided that he's gonna help me choose. I had already dropped Dre off at Mama Joyce's straight from school so it was just really a matter of deciding on an outfit and leaving.

"It's a dinner party though. Ain't it suppose to be dressy?" He asked as he ate some chips.

"Yeah but I don't wanna look like I've tried too hard you know?" He just shook his head focusing back in the television.

"No Kimora. I don't know what the fuck you talking about. But imma juss nod aight" he said as he nodded, I smirked as I went back into my closet to find something else.

I settled on wearing a mustard dress that was actually part of my spring collection, I was feeling my inner Beyoncé and Michael wore his suit. Yes we were going together. It seemed like most of us were going with people, so why can't me and my best friend go together?

*********
"Hey boos" Simi said as we both got into the house. It seemed like most people were here due to the amount  of cars that were in the driveway.

"Hey Simi" We both replied as we came in. I walked ahead and Michael followed behind me.

"Hey y'all" we both said as everyone turned around. It had been a while since I've seen everyone, just cuz life really. Everyone was really focused on the lives and getting to where they wanted to be that we all just forgot and never made time for each other. It's good that we're doing this tonight.

Everyone greeted us.

"Wassup sis" Mike said as he pulled me into a hug. I've missed his big headed ass.

"I've missed you, how's my baby King?" I asked

"He's coo', Chyna's just been playing up and shit but he's aight" I nodded.

"Well I'm glad everything's good" I said befote Drake approached us holding hands with a girl.

"Long time no see" he said giving me a side hug. I think I haven't seen Drake the longest, only because I'm not as close with him as I am with Mike for example, but I still missed his light skin self.

I smiled as he festered to the girl before talking.

"This is my girl Jeni, Jen this is Kimora" he said as Jen smile at me.

"Nice to meet you" I said giving her another smile. I was such a sociable person.

****************

Chris PoV:

So we a bit late for the dinner party thang. It ain't my fault though. Leah couldn't decided on what to wear so she had me there waiting for an hour and a half. Females.

We finally got to Aug and Simi's place and everyone's here. Me and Leah are now juss sayin' hey to everyone.

"Kimora, hey" Maleah said catching Kimora as she walked past us.

"Oh, hi Maleah, Chris" she said looking from Maleah to me.

I gave her a small smile and head nod.

"How are you, it's been a minute?" Maleah asked. Why she tryna start a conversation with Kimora? I don't have a problem with it, it's just weird af. My ex and my girl talking right in front of me, my babymama and future babymama.

"I've been good, just focusing on work but good, you?" She said with a small smile.

"Just living, aha. Well it's nice to see you hopefully you'll make it to our place on Saturday"

"Saturday?" Kimora asked wig an eyebrow raised. I knew there was something I was forgetting.

"Yeah didn't Chris tell you? I'm throwing him s birthday party on Saturday. Hopefully we'll see you there" she added looking at me from the corner of her head.

"Um, yeah hopefully. It's kinda late notice but I should be free" Kimora said as I looked down. Well this is awkward as fuck.

******************************************

Kimora PoV:

"Yooo!" Aug stood up catching all of our attention. We were all sitting at the dinning table eating and this nigga shouts "yo" to get our attention.

We all gave him our attention as he sat back down.

"Aight so we wanna thank everyone for coming tonight. It's been a minute since we've all been together and they're some new faces which is always great"

We all nodded.

"And Kimora has something to announce" Simone added. The fuck. This bitch think she slick. So I secured the deal with the woman and bought the shop. I was having an opening night     For different business people, family, friends and aspiring fashion designers to come and watch people model my clothing, but I wasn't planning on telling everyone now.

I gave her a look before everyone's attention was now focused on me. Michael and Simi were the only ones who knew, so I don't know how it's gonna go now that I'm telling everyone else.

"Well I've been looking for buildings for my shop, because last year I decided to come out of the e commerce stage, I finally found the perfect shop and I've bought it. So on the 24th of October I'm hosting a opening night and that's the official day the store opens, it would be great for y'all to come and support" I finished. Everyone, well mostly everyone had smiles on their faces.

"Congrats sis" Mike said from across the table.

"Yeah, well done Mora. Knew you could do it" Drake added.

*****

By now everyone had congratulated me except from Chris and Maleah, but it was okay, I didn't care.

"Thanks guys for tonight, I'll see y'all Saturday" I said giving Aug a hug then pulled Simi into a hug. Michael dapped Aug and then hugged Simone. 

"Bye y'all" he said before we made our way to his car.

***
"Did you get invited to Chris' birthday thing?" I asked

"Yeah time ago, why?"

"Just wondering..." I replied. I didn't want to read to deeply into it, but maybe Chrjs doesn't want me there, I mean if he did he would have really mentioned it to me all the time his was at my place and when we were dropping off Dre at school. It's whatever, I don't even know if I'll go. Everyone will be there, it's just weird for me, but then again I could be overthinking the whole thing, I am know for overthinking shit.

Tomorrow I'm actually meeting up with Kye. This should be interesting cuz he said that he's bringing someone for me to meet, which is weird but I'm kinda intrigued.

"Kimora?"

"Huh?" I replied as he turned is head to me.

"Basically I don't know how this is gonna sound but..." Before he could get the words out I saw flashing lights before I felt my head hit an air bag.

"Michael?!"

"Michael?!" I screamed. My body felt numb. My eyelids became heavy. My breathing slowed down.

********************************************
Prolly some errors

Ohhh shitttt
Sorry for taking ages to update.
Been busy... Not really, but I just wasn't inspired.

Y'all are gonna hate me. That's all I'm saying

15 votes and 10 comments for next chapter!

Gonna be a lot longer!

Michael and Kimora's outfits in mm

Opinions on this chapter?