✨25✨

Kimora POV:

" I miss you Simi"

"Yeah I miss y'all too, especially my Dre."

"Aha, yeah he was asking of you the other day. How's my god daughter?"

"Kimora you mean god son and he's fine" she said causing me to smirk.

"Whatever you say, but I know she's a girl" I said as she shook her head smiling.

"When are y'all coming to visit? We all missing y'all here"

"Yeah I know, erm hopefully next month and I think we'll come for Thanksgiving"

"Oh okay,well let me know the exact date so I can plan something for us to do"

"Will do" I said as she smiled.

"Kay, I need to go now. But I'll call you tomorrow"

"Alright, bye bitch. Love youuu"

"Love you to hoe" she said before I hung up.

I locked my phone before getting outta bed. Dre and Kye went to the store to get god knows what so I was alone. I'm suppose to be going shopping with Carmen today and as bad as it sounds... I ain't looking forward to it. She seems like a nice girl, she just too...ion know what the word is to describe her to be completely honest. Ion know maybe my opinion of her will change when I get to know her better.

Dre and Kye are going to some arcade whilstbi go shopping with Carmen, so at least I know Dre will be having fun...even if I'm not.

Chris is coming over  day after tomorrow, he said he's got a show out here and then he'll stay a week to spend some time with Dre. And I heard his new song on the radio, Grass ain't greener or whatever. I don't even care if he was talking about me in it to be honest, it doesn't bother me because I know that's what all artists do and I guess that's what makes him so good at what he does- he's expressing himself. Just as long as he doesn't mention my name in his song, I'm fine with it.

****************************

Chris POV:

"You know what the sex is yet?"

"Nope. I don't think Simone wants to know. She said she wanna keep it a surprise." I nodded.

"How are you guys anyways, you back at the house?"

"Nah; I'm still tryna give ha her space. But as soft as it sounds, I'm missing ma woman. I should be at home, she ain't suppose ta be up in the house alone. She pregnant for goodness sake"

"Yeah yeah. Nah I get you mayn. So what you gonna do?"

"What can I do?" He shrugged.

"I just gotta wait till she's ready and forgiven me"

I nodded. I get why Simone's pissed at Aug, but she needs ta realise that she's still his wife and she needs him just as much as he needs her. They gon be fine soon, but my nigga Aug is dumb asf for doing what he did.

****

"Baby we need to talk"

I sat up straight on the couch giving her my full attention"

She sat down next to me putting her hand on my thigh. She was actin' real strange.

She just stared at me before her eyes began to water.