✨14✨

Kimora PoV:

"You're what?"

"Chris you heard what I said I'm not gonna repeat it. It doesn't matter anyways. You've got a baby on the way and soon to be wife. I was right and Michael was wrong. He was the only other one. Now our friendship is gonna be over, once y'all tie the knot it's bye bye Kimora. Dre's gonna start calling her "mom" and y'all is literally gonna be one big ass happy family" I said realising that all of this is true and will happen.

"Kimora shut up" he interrupted.

"No Chris. It's all true and you know it" I said bursting into tears. I don't know why I'm feeling to emotional but I hate it. Kimora you're suppose to be a strong woman, why are you crying over a man?

*sighs* "c'mere" he said as he pulled me into his chest.

"Kimora I do love you. But you yourself told me that we wouldn't work. You said that we should stick to co parenting"

"Chris I know, and I was wrong. I changed my mind"

Chris PoV:

"Kimora you can't just change yo mind and expect everything to go how you want it" I shook my head ready to leave. This was honestly coming as a shock to me. like I honestly thought she had moved on. I ain't gonna lie and say what she just said didn't affect me, cuz it did make me feel some typa way, but I have Maleah now and Kimora knows that.

"Look I think imma go-" I said about to walk outta the kitchen.

I looked over in her direction and she began taking off her top. The fuck. The hell she doing. Her top was now fully off and her breast were exposed, she had on a bra but the thang wasn't doing much cuz her titties were popping outta them. Don't look Chris.

"Kimora stop" I sighed.

She looked up and ignored me before also taking off the shorts she was wearing. Now she was literally in her underwear.

She walked over to where I was and looked up at me. Why do I really want to do sum, but I know I can't.

"What are you doin'?" I asked her as she let out a long sigh.

"I dunno" she said as a tear escaped her eye.

I pulled her into yet another hug. This one was a bit different, obviously bearing in mind the fact that she was in her underwear and my arms were around her.

I felt my shirt getting wet.

"Fuck" I said before I grabbed her legs and carried her up onto the counter top.

I roughly pushed her legs open letting my hands roam her body.

*********

Kimora PoV:

"Wait stop" I said coming to my senses. Chris was kissing my neck and I was really enjoying not it, but I knew what we was doing was totally wrong and we needed to stop.

He sighed moving away from me. He didn't even look at me he just walked out of the kitchen. Moments later I heard the front door slam.

"Shit" I said pushing my curls out of my face. Why I always gotta fuck up?

**********