✨16✨

Chris PoV:

Most people are here now and I honestly don't know what the point of this thang is. I jut feel awkward especially as this nigga that used ta go to our high school is here and we had some beef back in the day. I guess if Michael was friends with him, I shouldn't act up. It's juss kinda weird ta be honest.

"Hey baby, I think we should tell everyone about the pregnancy and engagement" Maleah said whispering in my ear.

Ion know ya be honest. It is Michael's day and ion wanna make it about us, but then again everyone's here so it would be easier.

"Aight lets do it"

**************

Kimora PoV:

"Thank you so much. Yeah that's great. So Next Friday? Alright thanks" I said before I hung up the phone. Everything is sorted surprisingly enough. The only problem is that I dunno how imma tell Chris. It's not an easy task especially with his stubborn self, but it as to be done. It's for the best. I decided that I'll send him a message asking to meet up somewhere to talk and I'll just do it. I already know he's gonna get mad, but what can I do?

*****

I decided not to go to Chris' place tonight. For multiple reasons one being I'm not in the mood to socialise with people. I ordered myself a pizza and I'm currently catching up on Empire.

I did give Cory my number and he said he wanted to take me out somewhere to "catch up" strictly as friends, I think it'll be fun, so I agreed.

Dre said he wanted to stay with Mama Joyce so I let him stay. At least I get some time to myself. Time to think.

************

Simone PoV:

I wiped the tears that streamed down from my face. I was feeling mixed emotions, anger, sadness, pain and joy. All in one. I don't wanna believe it, but it's right here.

I was scrolling through my Instagram timeline and there was a photo posted on baller alert of Aug with his ex. I know it's recent because he was wearing the Rolex I got him for his birthday. They were so close to eachtoher. They obviously fucked. Can I blame him though? I lied to him for a long time, basically led him on.

But I'm also happy. I'm carrying his seed. 4 weeks. The doctors said that the past miscarriages were due to my young age and because my body had not fully developed. They said that I would be able to carry the full pregnancy as long as I take care of myself. But they also said that I was stressed and they could tell. They said stress could lead to miscarriages.

How don't I stress when I could have possibly jeopardised my chances with August. That man is the only nigga I ever ever loved and he's just gone and fucked some hoe because I confessed. I thought marriage was for better or worse and in sickness and in health. I guess not.

****************
Prolly some errors
VOTE&comment

Very quick chappie

Next will be longer

Opinions on Chris and Kimora telling everyone about the 'pregnancy' and engagement?

Drama is coming...

That's all imma say