✨41✨

A week later

Kimora POV:

"Thanks for visiting" I said handing the lady her change and bags. The shop was doing really well. It's been officially open for 3 weeks now and I'm so happy with the success so far.

***
Chris POV:

"Yeah that one" I said agreeing with Ellie.

"Okay and I have a question for you" she said as I nodded waiting for her to ask me her question.

"Shoot"

"Okay erm..." my phone rang interrupting her.

"One sec" I said before answering it. It was Kimora.

Phone Convo:

Me: hey baby, you good?
Kimora: hi, yeah just wanted to hear your voice
Me: ahaha for real?
Kimora: yep, when you getting home?
Me: umm prolly around 8pm, I got a load of shit to do
Kimora: aww that's ages away
Me: nah it aint, stop whining
Kimora: okay okay I'll see you soon
Me: Love you
Kimora: love you too

End of convo.

"That was your girl?" I looked up realising Ellie was talking to me.

"Yep" I said popping the 'p'.

"That's cute, I'm gonna go finish sending the emails to the branding company" she smiling before leaving the room.

Well that was weird. I just continued recording the songs I was doing.

**********

Kimora POV:

"So how was school?" I asked as I began to start the car. I had just picked Dre up from school and my baby's loving it there.

"Great!" He exclaimed.

"Really? What did you learn?" I asked looking at him through my rear view mirror.

"Ummm...I learnt how to add numbers" he smiled.

"Okay, what's 4 plus 5?" I asked with my eyes on the road, I then quickly looked to see him counting with his fingers.

"9!"

"Well done"I smiled stopping at the traffic lights.

******************

"Wassup" Kye said as he sat down on the couch opposite mine. I was catching up on this week's empire.

"Hi stranger, haven't seen you in a minute" I said as I rolled my eyes causing him to smirk.

"I been busy" I shrugged.

"Busy indeed" I said as he continued to laugh.

"Not even just like that, but I've been training too" he said as I nodded.

"Fair enough, what we doing for your birthday then?" I asked remembering his birthday was next week Sunday. Which reminds me, I need to get his present.