✨24✨

Monday

Chris POV:

"Baby I've booked the..."

"Hol up" I said holding my hand up.

It's Dre's first day at his new school today. I would have loved to be there with him but I got s show tonight and during this period I'm real busy.

Phone Convo

Kimora: Hey Chris
Me: sup, how y'all doing?
Kimora: okay
Me: ite kl. lemme talk to Dre.
Kimora: alright 1 sec
••••
Dre: hey daddy!
Me: wassup lil man
Dre: it's my first day of school today, mommy's gonna drop me off now.
Me: I know son, you excited?
Dre: kinda
Me: You gon be fine, ite?
Dre: yeah
Me: okay, well I'll let you get back, have fun. I'll talk to you after school, lemme say bye to your mama. Luh you
Dre: okay bye dad. love you
Kimora: hey Chris
Me: you already said that *smirks*
Kimora: whatever, did you wanna tell me anything?
Me: erm... nah nah, I'll FaceTime your phone later to talk to Dre.
Kimora: okay, I need to go. Bye
Me: ite bye

End of convo
************

"FaceTime?" I looked up realising Maleah wa stalking.

"Huh?"

"Your gonna FaceTime her phone? Why?"

I scrunched up my eyebrows.
"Hmmm... ion know maybe I wanna see my sons face" I said with sarcasm.

"Chris don't give me sarcasm. But doesn't he have an iPad. Why does it have to be her phone?"

"Maleah I ain't in the mood today, ite?"

"No Chris, we're gonna talk about this and we're gonna talk about it now!"

I let out a loud sigh.

"Maleah shut the fuck up about we gon talk about it now"  "you don't make orders in my house"

"Your house?"

"Hell yeah, my house!" I reiterated since she had problems hearing it the first time. Ion care if she my fiancé, it don't mean she can start demanding stuff in my house.

"Whatever Chris. I've told you time and time again that I'm not Kimora, and they way you talked to her is not the way you can talk to me. Honestly if she was in my situation would she even tell you about the baby? She would prolly run off and keep it from you again. Juss remember that"

I felt anger building up in me. For her to be talking about me and Kimora's relationship and bringing up shut that happened in the past was seriously getting to me.

"And I've told you time and time again to not speak on shit that doesn't and never will concern you. Just stick to carrying my child ite? And ion wanna hear you talking shit about what happened between me and Kimora! Like cuz you really testing me Maleah. You lucky you pregnant with my child, cuz I would have..."

"You would have what Chris!?" She said getting up and getting in my face.

"Mayn get the hell outta my face"

"And if I don't?!" She said standing up straight and crossing her arms over her chest.

I sighed and juss stood up not in the mood to be angered for no reason. Maleah was honestly giving me a headache.

I left the room slamming it shut. Fuck her man.

*********************
Kimora POV: