✨34✨

Chris POV:

"I think navy blue suits you" Kimora said as she analysed the suit I was wearing. I kinda regret to agreeing for her to chose what I wear to her launch party cuz this girl is really taking her time.

I sighed

"Stop complaining" she said as she held up he black suit.

"Okay try this, then we can decide which one is better" she said causing me to sigh yet again.

I took the suit before goin' into the en suite to change.

Me and Dre got here last night. Kye took Dre out ta some arcade, so it was juss me and Kimora. Simone and LaLa were at some mall with Maya and Mel and ion even know about everyone else.

The launch party thang is tomorrow evening and Kimora is stressing her self foe no reason. She said some big top fashion designers and guru's are gonna be there, so she said everything gotta go to plan. She juss needs to chill.

*******

"Okay you know what, I think I prefer the navy. What do you think" she asked as she analysed this suit I was in.

"Ion give a fuck" I said bluntly causin' ha to roll her eyes.

"Okay let's go with the navy, it'll look good with my dress" I nodded. Finally.

****
Kimora POV:

"Chris stoppp..." I said moving his hand. He always wanted to play. Dre and Kye would be home any minute and I honestly did not want them to come home to me and Chris doin' anything.

"What I can't touch my woman?" He asked causin' me to try and hide my smile, yet I failed. I loved it when he referred to me as his 'woman' or 'girl'. It's cute.

I sighed.

"Andre and Kye will be back soon Chris." I said as he finally removed his hands from my chest.

I snuggled up to him as we continued to watch the random movie that was playin' on the television.

"Yo?"

"What?" I asked lookin' up at him from the corner of my eye.

"Gimmie kiss" he said causin' me to smirk.

I reached up as he puckered his lips. I pecked them a couple of times before turning my focus back onto the television.

"When..." our conversation was interrupted by Dre barging into the room.

"Mommy, daddy look what Uncle Kye got me" he said as he held up his ice cream cone.

"Yeah baby it looks good, did you say 'thank you' to uncle Kye?" I asked as he grinned and nodded at the same time.

"You wanna try some?" He asked the big of us.

"Nah I'm good lil man, enjoy yourself" Chris said as Dre grinned jumping up and down the bed.

"Andre what I say about jumping on the bed with shoes on?"

He didn't listen and continued to jump. Oh hell to the naw.

"Andre Maurice Brown stop jumping on the bed right now" I said sternly causing his to quickly jump down the bed...this boy is something else.