✨26✨

Kimora POV:

It's currently 8pm and Dre's asleep as he's got school in the morning. Tomorrow I've got a meeting with the previous owners of the building my stores gonna be in and then I've got a hair appointment.

Marco's invited us all out to eat at some restaurant tomorrow evening and Cory's asked me out on a proper date on Saturday. Chris will be here then, so Dre will be with him which is good.

Today with Carmen was actually really fun. She's not annoying, like I though she would be, she actually a really nice girl. I gave her some advice and she gonna be modelling some of my pieces at my fashion show next month for my clothing line.

*************************************

Chris POV:

"Yeah can we check that mic?"

I am currently in LA rehearsing  for my tomorrow night. I'm real excited to see lil man too. Imma get to Kimora's house Saturday, she said she's going somewhere, which is cool, at least me and lil man can spend more time together.

And yeah if y'all wondering, I ain't listen to Maleah. If I make a promise to my son, imma keep it. So I just told her straight that I was going. I understand that she's going through a shit time, but I still made a promise and I intended to keep it.

*******

Kimora POV:

I just finished the meeting with the people and everything's sorted out. My launch date is next month and I'm planning on inviting everyone back in Atlanta, hopefully they'll be able to make it.

I am now currently on the way to a nice salon Carmen talk me about. I'm not sure what I want to do with my hair but I was thinking about going red, it could go really well or really wrong. We'll see how it goes, hopefully it goes well cuz I got my date on Saturday.

***********
"Oh my god!"

***********"Oh my god!"

"You like?"

"I love" I said looking at it from every angle in my mirror

I admired my hair in the mirrors as the hair stylist smiled.

I payed her and grab my things. I thanked her again before I went outta the salon and made my way to her car.

**************

Simone POV:

"So Simone, August. How have the two of you been doing?"

"Alright" I replied honestly, August just nodded in agreement.

"Okay,well in today's session we want to be able to be projecting our feelings to one another."