✨6✨

"We are gathered here to say farewell to Kimora Phillips and to commit her into the hands of God"

"Let us say a prayer before we begin the ceremony, Lord our God, you are the source of life. In you we live and move and have our being. keep us in life and death in your love, and, by you grace, lead us to your kingdom, Through your Son, Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen."

GOTCHA!!!! OKAY Y'ALL I'M NOT THAT HEARTLESS. That was all a joke!!! Haahahahahah. Back to what's really happening....

Chris PoV:

What the fuck is actually happening. Like I'm confused as fuck right now. We got a call around 12 when we got home saying Kimora and Michael in hospital? Saying they had some sort of accident? Saying there's a possible chance that the mother of my child and best friend are in a life threatening condition? This shit ain't real, it can't be.

We all here in the hospital. Just waiting. My mama here too with Dre. I ain't want him to be here to be honest, but my mama said she wasn't not gonna come so he had to. Maya's here and so are Mel, Terrell and the other females Kimora's friends with. I ain't said a word. Well nobody has really, but I've been kinda zoned out.

"Baby you okay?" Maleah asked rubbing my arm. What kinda dumb ass question is that. Yes, I'm ecstatic, matter of fact I feel sensational.

I juss ignored her stupid ass question and put my head back down. I ain't a praying guy, but at this point I'm willing to do anything juss to know they'll be alright.

*****

"Daddy?" Dre said approaching me with my mama following behind him. I didn't want him to see my like this so I wiped the tear that was in my eye and lifted my head up.

"Hey lil man" I said putting a smile on my face. I guess I had to be strong for his sake.

"Dad where's mama?" This shit is killing me. How the fuck do I answer a question that I don't even have the answer to, more over how do I explain to a 5 year old that their mother is in a critical condition, this shit ain't right.

"Hey Dre why don't we go to the snack machine?" Maya said interrupting the conversation. Thank God cuz I had no idea how I was gonna answer the question.

"Okay" he replied taking Maya's hand as they made their way outta the waiting area.

"She's gonna be fine baby" my mama said sitting by me.

I juss shook my head not believing any of this.

"What if she isn't? What if..."

"Have faith Chris. They're both gonna be fine. Speak things into existence. If you keep thinking what if, what if might just happen" I took in what my mama was saying. She was right to an extent. I should be thinking positive but it's hard to do so during times like this.

I looked around the waiting room and it was filled with our friends and family. Everyone's faces plastered the same facial expression. No one really knew what to do, how to feel and even what to say. One of the reasons why it was silent.

"Family of Michael Evans and Kimora Phillips" A doctor said coming into the waiting room. We all stood and rushed to the doctor.

"Well there is some good and bad news..."

***********

Simone PoV:

This is crazy. How can two people I grew up with, my two best friends be in this condition. Prayer is the only thing I can even think of doing now. Everyone is speechless really, how did I just see the two of them all smiling a couple of hours ago and now they're up in a hospital, in God knows conditions. I pray for better days.

"Well there is some good and bad news"  that  line caused me to feel mixed emotions.

"Kimora is fine, she's in a bit of s shock and hasn't said anything, but she is in good conditions..." Thank God. Prayer works, I was there thinking that she was going to be in a bad state or worse, that's she wouldn't make it. But God has a plan, he sees each tear that fall and he hears me when I call onto him.

"...but erm I'm sorry we did our best but Michael didn't make it"

All the words after that I didn't hear. How? When? Why?!

*******************************************
Prolly some errors

I told you I was gonna make y'all mad. I'm sorry!

Vote and comment

Short chapter.

10 votes + 10 comments for next chapter😊