✨36✨

The next morning:

Kimora POV:

Last night was amazing. Everything went as planned. Someone even wanted to invest into my business...it was just great. Carmen's been acting real weird. I let basically all the girls stay over the night and every time Chris came into the room or even talked, she would act different. It was actually getting really annoying, and I know I weren't the only one that noticed.

"Mommy?" Dre said coming into my room joining me in bed.

"Yeah babe?"

"Is daddy still upset with me?" He whispered.

Aw. I think Dre felt really bad about the whole think last night. I mean he is still basically a baby, well he's my baby.

"No of course not baby. I think he was just upset that you weren't listening to him." I said as he rested his head on my stomach.

"Where is daddy?" He asked

"He's out with Uncle Aug and Drake. He should be home later on." I answered.

"Mommy?"

"Yes Andre" I sighed. He just loved to ask questions.

"I love you..." he said which caused me to smile.

"I love you more" I replied.

******

Chris POV:

"Her cousin is bad" Ty said as I shook my head.

"She ain't all that" Aug replied.

"Nah she's bad, but she gave me a weird vibe" Trey said as I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah I get what you mean. Ion wanna sound full of myself or nothing, but I think she was star struck" I said causing them to smirk.

"That makes sense you know" Ty said as I rolled my blunt.

We were at Ty's place in LA and we were all juss chillin'.

"So you gon move up here or you comin' back to Atlanta?" Drake asked as I lit the blunt.

"Mayn ion even know. I want to but something's telling me not to, ion know. Since me and Kimora are back together, it makes sense for me to be with her and Dre" I said as they all nodded.

"I mean do you. Y'all ion mean ta change the subject but I have some news" Drake said as we all have him our full attention.

"I proposed ta Jeni"

We all dapped and congratulated him.

"My nigga. Why ain't you tell us" I said as he shrugged.

"Ion know, we've been together foe almost a year now and she told me she was pregnant" he said which caused me to sigh. I guess from experience, anytime I her the word pregnant followed by engaged, I think it's a trap. This is purely because of Maleah, but ion think Jeni is like Maleah anyways.

"And I know how you feel about that Chris, but I trust Jen, she wouldn't do sum like that" he said as I nodded.

"Good, well congrats again" I said taking s puff of the blunt.