✨23✨

Kimora PoV:

"So Kye we already know what you do, what do you do Kimora?" Aunt Tisha asked as I took a bite out of my chicken before wiping my mouth.

"I'm opening up my own store actually. I do some modelling but my store and clothing line is my main focus"

"Oh my god, I just realised it was you in the 'Ayo' music video" Carmen said with a grin. This girls gonna need to tone it down a bit honestly.

"Aha yep. But erm what do y'all do?" I said referring to Carmen, Tony and Marco.

"Well I've just finished college" Carmen said as I nodded. She was really pretty. She kinda had similar features to me, I guess we are basically the same mixture in a sense. She's black and Latina and so am I.

*******

Chris PoV:

I'm at home finally. Ta'day's been so long and tiring, I'm just glad I can chill now.

I laid on the couch as I watched re runs of Martin. Leah and Yasmin had went out to the mall earlier and I guess they went out to get sum to eat, ion really know or care cuz it's quiet in the house and I can juss chill.

The commercials on television were showing now so I decided to check my Instagram. There was nothing interesting on my feed. I found myself typing Kimora's Instagram name onto the search bar. I clicked on her name and scrolled through her feed. Well she looks like she's doing well. Dre dre dre, damn. I ain't gon lie, Kimora was looking fine, but Maleah's fine too. Which reminds me, I'm starting to worry about Maleah, like I know she a female and all but she's been acting real different lately. Ion know if she on ha period of sum...wait pregnant women don't even get periods??? Honestly ion know but imma talk ta ha when she gets back.

**********************
Kimora POV:

"They were cool, you realise how stupid you was acting stressing out for nothing" Kye said as we got in the car.

"Yeah they're nice people I guess. Carmen's asked me to go shopping with her next week aswell"  I said as he nodded keeping his eyes on the road. Dre literally just fell asleep. My baby was tired. It's 6 pm now so when we get to he house I'll give him a bath and put him back to bed.

"See, but tomorrow y'all wanna do sum? Ain't Dre starting school Monday?"

"Sound cool and yep, my baby's first day. Where you thinking about going?"

"Ion know. You guys choose. I was thinking the beach and I heard there's this funfair around where the house is tomorrow"

"We could go to the beach in the morning, then the funfair after" I suggested causing him to nod.

"Ite cool"

***************

Chris POV:

"Now where you been, it's been a year
baby i ain't seen you, you know i miss you
baby let me love you back to sleep once more
and i know we don't speak no more
but i just wanna tell you i'm sorry
for f*cking 'round with keisha and makayla
for all the..."

"No that was good Chris, let's take it from Zayn's verse. Zayn?" I got outta the booth before dapping Zayn then my nigga Usher.

Zayn got in the booth and started doing his thang.

"You good?"