✨17✨

Kimora PoV:

"Tell em cookie" I said as I continued to watch empire. I swear Cookie's my spirit animal, the woman's just so bomb.

The break was coming on so I decided to check my messages.

I got one from Cory so I saved his number.

Cory- hey Kimora its Cory

I replied with a hey and ignored the rest of my messages. Nothing looked too important anyways.

******

Chris PoV:

"Congrats my nigga" Trey said dapping me. Everyone was quite shocked if I'm honest. Ion know but they didn't react quite as how I would have liked. It's coo' though; it's gon take them some time to get used to it and it's fine.

Even that nigga Cory congratulated me, I still don't like the nigga.

"Thanks mayn" I replied with a smile. I was happy. Weird thang was I haven't seen Kimora. I guess she's running late, I mean she has to come. It's for Michael.

*******

Simone PoV:

I feel so tired. Life's just not as planned at the moment. Aug's still ignoring my calls, texts, everything. Today's Michaels birthday and I still feel like shit about his death. I still feel like the dinner party was unnecessary and if it didn't happen then he'd be her today. On top of that, I'm feeling even more hormonal because of the baby.

I just went to visit Michael's grave and now getting home. Oh my God. Aug's Land Rover is parked in the driveway. He got the messages. Prayers have been answered.

I quickly parked my car and got outta making sure to watch the step that had broken off for some reason at the entrance of my the house. Which reminds me, I need to fix it.

I opened the door and I couldn't hear anyone. Weird. He was probably asleep. I didn't wanna wake him up, but then again maybe I could just peek, I just wanna see his face. It'll make me feel somewhat calm.

****

I opened the door to our room. Why.

*****************
Short chappie

What y'all thinks happened?

VOTE&comment

❤️❤️❤️