✨30✨

The morning after:

Chris POV:

Damn. That's all I really gotta say. Kimora is by far, the best I've ever had. Like she a lil freak, you wouldn't know by looking at her, but she sum else.

She in the bathroom now, showering I thing, I juss woke up so we haven't spoken. Ion know but I hope it ain't awkward. Like this is the first time we've had sex since Dre was conceived, so it's been some years but she still got it, she got it and a whole lot more seriously.

Kimora's the type that likes to have deep convos after sex, but obviously we were up all night so we ain't had the chance to talk. It's cool though. I got Gina (my cook) to make us breakfast so maybe we can talk about us whilst having breakfast. My phones been blowing up since yesterday and I've just been ignoring everyone.

****

Kimora POV:

Wow. That's all I gotta say. Wow.

I got outta the shower and dried my body before wrapping the towel around myself. I had no clothes with me and I was aching . I opened the door and walked back into Chris' room. He was awake and looked to be on his phone.

"Morning" I greeted as he smiled.

"You aight?"

"Well apart from the fact that I'm currently finding it really hard to walk, yeah I'm great" I said causing him to smirk.

"But Erm do you have any clothes I could wear or fit into??" I asked as he got up.

He was just in some grey joggers but damn, he just looked to fine.

"well Maleah did leave some shit here..."

I scrunched up my nose and shook my head.

"You could wear one of Michael's sweatshirts?" I nodded.

More like it. Yeah when Michael died me, Simone and Chris slit some of his things and the rest went to him mama and sister. I dunno it makes my feel like I still have a piece of him with me when I got some of his belongings.

*******

"Damn all this food for just us?" I said as I sat down at Chris' dinning table. Damn.

He shrugged causing me to laugh.

"You gonna say grace or should I?" I asked as he nodded

"I'll do it" he said as we both bowed our heads.

"Lord I pray that you bless this food that we are about to receive, thank you for everything you do foe us, in Jesus name"

"Amen" we said in unison.

I began to eat but soon realised he was just staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothin' " he said with a smirk as he began to eat aswell.

******

Chris POV:

"So we gon talk about what we did or?..." I said as she nodded.