✨35✨

Kimora POV:

"Kimora you look amazing" Carmen said as she came over to me about to give me a hug. I let go of Chris' hand and hugged her. She then looked between me and Chris.

"Oh, um. Chris this my cousin Carmen and Carmen this is..."

"Chris Brown, aha I know" she said as she smiled at him.

"Nice ta meet you" Chris said giving her a friendly smile.

She juss stared at him for a couple of seconds before I interrupted her gaze.

I cleared my throat.

"Carmen where's Simone?"  I hadn't seen her since this morning and I needed her advice.

"She's at the back with Maya" she answered as I nodded.

"Okay thanks" I looked over at Chris "I'll be a few minutes"

He nodded.

*****

Chris POV:

I was about to walk away and look for my nigga, but the Carmen girl said something.

"So how is it back in Atlanta?" She smiled. Erm???

"It's coo', miss my lil man, but it's all good" I replied causing her to smile and nod just staring at me.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I'm a big fan, ion know why I'm being weird" she said which made me laugh. It's sweet.

"Ahaha, nah it's fine. You juss gon need ta get used to me being around" I said as she nodded.

"Will do, but um I'll see you later" she said as I gave her a head nod before she walked away. Something about her.

****
"When did y'all get here?" I said going into the lounge area that all the guys were at.

Trey had some Spanish girl sitting next to him. Aug was alone obviously. Ty was alone and Drake has Jeni beside him.

"Bout half an hour ago" Trey replied. They all did well to be fair. All nicely suited and their girls were decently dressed.

"You look smart" Drake said causin' me to smirk.

"Kimora chose it" I said as they nodded.

I took a seat next to Aug as I engaged in conversation with everyone.

************

Kimora POV:

"Stop stressing, everything is fine. It's going well" Simone said as she straightened my hair.

"Okay okay. Thanks" I said as she finsihed up the last piece of hair.

"How many people are here now?" I asked peeping through the curtains. There were so many people.

"Calm down Kimora. We have 10 minutes till it officially starts okay?" Mel said reassuring me.

I nodded.

"Where's Chris?"

"He's with Aug and them" Maya answered as I nodded yet again.

"Stop moving Kimora" Tiff said as she did my makeup. She was one of my old friends who is actually a makeup artist now.

"Sorry"

**********

"Is it got in here" I asked around as I tanned myself. I was gonna go on stage in 2 minutes. Everyone was waiting for me and I keep getting hot flushes.

"No, it's just you. Okay so you need to go on like now girl. You're gonna be fine. Just do it as you practiced." Mel said as I nodded.

I looked in the mirror one last time before I went outta the curtains onto the stage.

Calm Kimora. You're gonna be fine.

*****

"Firstly I would just like to thank everyone for coming..." the guys started cheering causing me to smile.

"I appreciate every single person here who is and has helped me to get to where I am today"

"Aha, I'm not good with speeches so I'm gonna make this quick" I said into the microphone. Everyone was silent.

"I've always wanted to have my own boutique. Since I was young, I've shown an interest in fashion. It started with me drawing little designs in fifth grade to me having my own clothing line and now my own store. I know I still have a long way to go, but I know I've come a long way from where I was and I thank God everyday for the favour and unconditional love he has shown me. I would like to show you all my newest collection modelled by my beautiful models. Thank you" I smiled as everyone clapped and whistled.

You did it Kay.

**********

Chris POV:

I helped Kimora off the stage as pulled her into me. She did well.

"See I told you you were worrying for no reason"

"Yeah I guess you were right" she smiled

*******
Very short chappie

Filler

Vote&comment

Prolly some errors

Opinions?

Carmen?

Chris?

Kimora?

💖💖💖