✨39✨

Kimora POV:

"Kimora it's coo', why you so upset?" He asked pulling me into his chest.

I shrugged as my eyes begun to sting.

"I dunno, maybe deep down I kinda wanted it to happen" I said as he was silent.

"It's okay, obviously now ain't the right time" he said causing me to lift my eyebrow.

Wasn't he the one that was saying he wanted another child a few days ago? Now he's saying it's not the right time? I'm lost.

"Don't gimmie that look Kimora" he said noticing the facial expression I was pulling.

I just sighed as he let go of me.

"It's whatever, you're right I don't even know why I'm acting like this cuz I wanted these results" I said as he nodded.

"Yeah... yeah exactly. We still young"

"Yep" I said as my mood went back down again.

"So they were all negative?" He asked breaking he silence. We laid in bed embracing each other.

"I took three, two negative and one positive" I said as he became tense.

"One positive?"

"Yeah and I know what you're thinking but it's normal. I had to drink like a load of water after the first test cuz I basically ran out of pee, but the last two were negative.." I said as he nodded.

"It's okay baby. I luh you no matter what, aight? " he said kissing me which caused me to smile in the kiss. I deepened the kiss and shortly after I broke it.

"I love you too" I snuggled into his chest closing my eyes.

*****

Chris POV.

I ain't gon lie and say I wasn't a lil bit disappointed with the news but it's coo', when the times right, right? But foe now, imma focus on my son and girl, my number 1's.

I heard Kimora's light snores indicating that she was asleep. I sighed as I unlocked my phone and scrolled through my Instagram feed. There was honestly nothing interesting .

I went onto my messages and I got one from Ellie? Interesting.

Ellie: hi Chris, are you busy now? I've been sent the photos from the Notion photoshoot

The message was sent 5 minutes ago. I chose to ignore it, I could see it tomorrow plus shit might look a bit suspect...I've learnt from past experiences with females and relationship to not do any shit that could look suspicious.

*******
The next day:

Kimora POV:

So today's work day. The store is now officially opening. I've employed three girls last week and they are at the store already. I'm now on my way there and I'm excited as fuck. Dre's in school and Chris is at the studio. I'm excited and nervous about today, like I hope people actually buy my shit, they seemed to online but a physical store is a lil different.

****

I grabbed my Michael kors bag before getting out and locking the door of my car.