✨11✨

A week later

Kimora PoV:

"You ready for Paris baby?" I asked looking over at Dre who was looking outta the plane window.

He nodded with a lil grin. We are actually only staying for a week now, I planned on us staying for two weeks but I realised that that was quite a long time and Dre would prolly get home sick. 

I haven't seen Chris since his birthday, he did call to speak to Dre this morning before we got on the flight and we talked briefly. He mentioned something about him having a show in Paris sometime his week but he got interrupted by Maleah I guess.

******

Chris PoV:

"Babe can we juss talk?" I said sitting on the edge of the bed as Maleah paced up and down the room doing God knows what.

"Chris what?" She said with attitude.

"why you mad at me? I'm telling you I didn't cheat on you"

"So why the hell would you get send those papers Christopher" he said crossing her arms over her chest looking as if she had made a valid point.

"Remember when we went on a break like 7 months ago?" I said as she nodded.

"Yeah? And?"

"She was giving me head and then one thing led to another, we ended up fuckig but I was thinking of you the whole time I swear" I said which was true, I was thinking of Maleah when I was fucking Jordan.

"So you cheated Chris"

"Nah, we was on a break, so technically we weren't together Leah"

"No, I didn't go around fucking other niggas. We were on a break to give both of us space and time away from each other. That gave you no right to go a sleep with other females." She raised her voice.

"Listen Leah, Jordan claimed I was the one who got her ass pregnant, well obviously that was bullshit cuz the test came out negative. So why you so pissed?"

"Chris I'm not Kimora. I won't let you treat me like shit just cuz she did..."

"Hol up, shut the fuck up at out Kimora. You'on know nothing about what our relationship was like. Why you always got to bring her up?"

"See your defending her again, just like you always do, is that how it's gonna be even when our baby is born?" She said saying the last part as she rubbed her stomach.

"What?" I said slightly confused, she's...

"Pregnant, I'm pregnant Chris. Three week. I guess that's why I've been acting how I have" she said causing me to smile.

"Leah you serious?" I said getting up walking to her.

She nodded as a tear escaped her eye.

"Why you crying baby" I asked wiping the tear that fell onto her brown cheek.

"I dunno, I just feel like you don't really love me like that anymore. I don't want to end up being a single mother for your child" she said looking down.