✨29✨

Chris POV:

"Baby let me love you back to sleep once more and I know we don't speak no more, but I just wanna tell you I'm sorry" I sang.

"yeah that's good Chris, you Aight you seem a lil down" Usher asked

I shook my head.

"Nah I'm coo' " I answered coming outta the booth.

"No you ain't, you lying that's what you doing, cmon tell me wassup"

"You know how my "girl" was pregnant" he nodded.

"Yeah she lie ta me and she lie again making me think she miscarried. I broke off the proposal and shit but I feel like I was played you know?" I said as he nodded.

"Damn, that's some sneaky shit. At least you found out before y'all actually got married"

"Yeah I guess you right"

"And you know since you and her ain't together no more, maybe you and Kimora could try starting again" he suggested.

I sighed.

"Kimora wouldn't. she would think I'm choosing her as second place just cuz shit didn't work out with Maleah, plus I'm scared I'll hurt her. Like ion wanna put her through anymore shit"

He nodded.

"I feel you, I feel you but ion know do you but if you still have feelings for the girl do what you gotta do"

"Yeah I get what you mean mayn, thanks" I said as we dapped.

He was right to be honest. It wouldn't hurt if I tried but then again it could result in me doing the hurting. Mayn ion know, but I do think I got sum up my sleeve.

***********
A week later

Kimora POV:

Girl I've honestly missed your crazy ass so much" I said as Simone kept her eyes on the road.

"I've missed your bright ass too" she smiled.

"Okay so where we going now, cuz I'm hungry" I said as she nodded.

"Dre, baby you hungry?" She asked Dre looking through the rear view mirror.

"Yeahhhhh" he replied causing us both to laugh.

"Okay let got got some food"

I turned the radio on cuz it got quite in the car.

"Come and ride on me like the waves
I flip the pages cause I wrote the book on the way how to sex you up, sex you up
We can do it like I'm on the stage, we'll have an audience"

Ergh. I changed the radio station. Simone quickly changed it back to the first one. I sighed. I could sense it was Chris' music and I honestly wasn't in the mood to hear his voice. He never replied to the screenshot and I haven't  spoken nor heard from him in a week so yeah....

"Baby I'll show you the way that I sex you up or I could lick you up and down 'til you say
You love how I eat on that pussy, just might go put a tat on that pussy
That's says Usher, Usher, there's no other, other
Damn girl, yeah you got that juicy, love when I make you cum, I make it gushy
Don't want any other, other, I'm the champion lover, lover
Fuck you to sleep, wake you up again, I be so deep in you, beat it up again
Girl come and sit on my tongue again cause I love to taste you yeah
I can tell you been eating your pineapples, girl your pussy taste like pineapples
Girl when I hit your G, you feel like you gon' be, baby cum for me"

"Just let me rock, fuck you back to sleep girl
Don't say a word no, girl don't you talk
Just hold on tight to me girl
Fuck you back to sleep girl, rock you back"