✨44✨

3 weeks later

Kimora PoV:

"Have a nice day" I heard Lola say as she handed the lady her shopping bag. I smiled. Business was doing great, it was helping me get my mind off Chris for the time being too which was great.

Tonight me, Dre and Kye are having a lil movie marathon and pizza night, cuz y'all know we love our pizza and movies. It's gonna be nice to see Kye aswell as we haven't seen that nigga in two weeks.

We also have dinner at my uncle Carlos' house tomorrow night which will be nice. Me and Carmen are almost back to normal. We're going to a party next Saturday too.

****

I locked up the shop and made my way to my car. I stopped off at the gas station and I also got some expensive ass snacks, annoying af. I'm too lazy to go to Walmart so I juss got he ones here, more convenient.

***

Kye helped me pick Dre up from school today which was nice of him, I met he both of them in the kitchen eating pizza...

"Thanks for waiting for me guys" I said sacastically as they both laughed.

"We couldn't help ourselves, sorry mommy" Dre said causing me to laugh

"It's fine baby, what we watching?"

"Suicide Squad" he said as I sighed.

"Fine, your not gonna copy anything you see them do though right?" I checked. I've always checked now before films to make sure Dre won't try to copy anything he sees being done, after the accident he had a couple years back, i don't joke when it comes to his safety.

He shook his head.

"No I won't I promise"

I nodded.

"Okay, got it up on Netflix, you know how to spell it?"

He nodded.

"Okay good boy, I'll be back. Imma go change"

The both nodded.

I made my way upstairs and had a quick 10 minute shower, I wasn't tryna make them wait on me.

I put one of Michael's sweatshirts on and my dark grey leggings.

I made my way downstairs and they were already waiting for me so they could unpaise the film.

"Okay okay" I said sitting down beside Dre.

"Bout damn time" Kye mumbled.

"Shut up" I snapped causing him to laugh.

*****

We were about 45 minutes into the film, Dre was enjoying it and so was Kye...boys.

The door bell rung and I raised an eyebrow.  I wasn't expecting anyone.

"You expecting anyone?" I asked Kye, he shook his head.

I sighed.

I walked outta the room into the hallway. I tried to look through the peephole  but it wa black...weird.

I opened the door. Everything went black.

*************

Chris POV:

"Chris it's been a while" some hoe i fucked like 2 years ago said as she sat on my lap.

"Get the fuck up" I said not looking her in the eye.

I honestly didn't wanna be up in this club, stupid ass Ty said he wanted a lap dance. If Kimora knew I was here she would be pissed af. But I'm being good, I've been offered lap dances and I've declined all. I'm a changed man. I smiled thinking of Kimora. These past 4 months been amazing with her, we get each other. We perfect foe each other.

*******
Unknown POV:

"Nigga he said don't touch the girl, we juss need the kid" I sighed as he shrugged.

"She'll be fine" he whispered.

The house is nice as fuck, we made our way into the different but no sign of the kid. He suppose ta be here.

"You sure we got the right people?"

"Yes nigga, it's Chris Brown's girl, Kimora Phillipeź, we seen her on the shaderoom.

"Wait damn that's her" he said about to walk back to her body on the floor.

"Nigga we ain't come here for that, we need ta get the kid and cut" I said as he nodded.

I opened a random door and there was a lightskin nigga and the kid focused on the tv.

****

Kye POV:

"What the fuck?!?" I ain't gon lie, I'm shook.

"Who the fuck are y'all?" I asked standing up.

"Dre go upstairs" I said pulling him close to me.

"No Andrew come here" one of the masked guys said.

"Why the fuck you here...Kimora?!" I yelled wondering who these niggas were.

"You gon need ta co operate aight we just following orders" he said as I shook my head.

"Dre go upstairs to yo mama's room and lock the door" I spoke quietly causing him to nod and quickly run.

"If he runs. I shoot"

"DRE STOP!" I yelled. It was too late.

************************
Dun dun dun

Vote&comment

Prolly some errors

What's happening???