✨22✨

A week later later

Kimora PoV:

We've officially been living in LA for a week and I can say that I really like it here. I absolutely love my house and it was already basically decorated and most of the furniture I ordered has been put up. Kye's been helping me so much and I really appreciate it. Dre's starting school on Monday and he's a bit nervous but I know my baby's gon be just fine.

"You ready?"

"No, but let's just do it anyways" I said as Kye began to drive.

Yep, we were meeting our 'long lost family'. I'm really nervous so I don't know how Kye is so calm about everything. I didn't really want Dre to come but I obviously couldn't leave him at home so he has to come.

I dunno I just feel like they're not gonna like me for some reason, I am known to overthink shit though so I could just be being over the top.

*****************************

Chris PoV:

"You used to be the one to talk to on the side
Waiting for my love to break up, It's crazy how your ass can walk through every night, Acting like you been a player, That grass ain't greener, on the other side, Oh yeah, That grass ain't greener on the other side,Oh yeah"

"That was great Chris, can we do the second verse again"

I nodded before taking a sip outta my bottle of water.

I've been in the studio no stop lately and I think I've got some good songs that are about to drop. It's weird cuz I feel like I'm making some of my best music now.

"Aight"

"Seems like ain't nothing cool about being real
No one's honest about what they feel
Take a hoe and try to treat her well
She'll be back up at the club again
I know what you want, but you're not gon' get it
That's enough for sure that you fucking with me
You do what you want with somebody else
I'm gone, baby"

********

"Babe what colours for the wedding? I was thinking champagne and cream" Leah said as she rested her head on my chest.

I was honestly so tired and not in the mood to talk about the wedding.

"Yeah they sound good. How's my baby" I said rubbing her basically flat stomach. She should be around 5, 6 months and she still ain't showing. I guess every female is different.

"He's great. Um I think I have an appointment next month"

"He?" I laughed.

"Yeah I want a son" she giggled.

"Nah I want a baby girl" I said as she shook her head laughing.

"Trust me, you won't be saying that when she's 16 with hormones and thinking about boys"

"Nah she won't ever be thinking about no lil boys. Cuz she ain't gon be allowed near any unless they family" I joked.

"You ain't serious Chris" she said before resting her head on my bare chest.

**********