✨19✨

3 weeks later

Kimora PoV:

This is the day. Today's the day I'm telling Chris that me and Dre are moving. I told Mama Joyce last week and she was heart broken, but I promised her to visit at least every three months.

All things really do work together for good because I don't know how or why, but I got a call from an estate agent a couple weeks back and they had a vacant premises perfect for my shop, so I decided to move my first store to LA.

The only person that know about all of this is Simone. Speaking of Simone, she's been totally ignoring August. I support her decisions but she's gonna need to talk to him sooner or later because she is still carrying his child. She's just a very stubborn person just like me, so it's gonna take her some time to get over it and I honestly don't blame her one bit. I really don't wanna go especially because of Simi, my bestie gonna be pregnant and I won't be there with her. I wish she could come with us, but I know I couldn't make her do that. I will be out in LA with Mel though, so it's cool and I'm getting in touch with my dad's side Of the family. Kye's coming with me and Dre and staying for three months as he's on his annual leave and he also wants to meet our father's family, which is actually our family too. I already have got in touch with a really good school out in LA too for Dre and they have already accepted him, they said the sooner the better.

In honestly having mixed emotions about the whole thing, but I thinks it's what's best at the moment.

Chris should be on his way over here now and I'm just gonna say it. No beating around the bush, just straight to the point. I dunno how exactly he's gonna take it, but it has to be done.

******

"Hey"

"Sup" he replied as we walked in. I closed the door and followed him into the lounge.

"Okay Chris imma just get straight to the point. Me and Dre are moving to LA. I don't think there's a point in me being in Atlanta here whilst your getting married and having a kid. You already know how I feel about you and me staying here is just gonna make it worse for me. Here also holds a lot of memories of Michael. I haven't completely healed and I just need some time alone with my son.

"He's my son too Kimora"

"I never said he wasn't Chris, but me and him need to start a fresh, it's for the best"

"So you telling me, that you doing all of
this  for Dre?" He dose crossing his arms.

"Chris it's like your not listening to me..."

"Nah I am, I just think this sound like a load of bullshit. First off all, you think it's in Dre's best interest of keep him always from his father?..."

"I'm not ke..."

"And secondly your saying that because I'm getting married, you're going to LA. Kimora you know how dumb you're sounding. So because  you're jealous, you wanna punish me by taking my son away from me?!" He said raising his voice.

"Chris I'll bring him here every three months to see you and Mama Jay. But LA is a whole lot better for me and him. You seem to be moving on. I need to too"

"So I ain't even about Andre? It's about you. Always is about you isn't it Kimora?"

"Look Christopher. I didn't call you over here to insult me or try to make me feel worse than I already fucking do. You think it'll be easy for me to leave all my friends here. Simi? You think I want to go and start all over again? You think I want to see you and Maleah get married and have kids when it should have been me and you? You have no idea Christopher. So don't even try and act like you understand okay?"