Burnerz On Every Block

Start bij het begin

"Elle there are only ten Dom Angelov's in Russia, gotta be more specific now." she warned me.

"Um...Um... Try looking up "Murcielago rojo attack genocide, I'm living where they are had it at! Hurry the time is almost up baby, please!"

"I love you so much baby, I will find you. Don't forget it, please keep hope and stay strong for US," Ashley wept over the phone?

"Us?" I asked.

"Yes... I'm- We're Preg--" the phone had quickly cut off. 

"She's pregnant..." She's actually pregnant, my baby is pregnant. I couldn't believe this at all, this is such a shock that it takes me a while to believe this. I'm pregnant and I can't believe this either. 

Marie hid the phone and hugged me while whispering into my ear. "it's going to be okay, you gave her the basic information, I believe we're going to be saved Eliza."

"Hopefully," was all I had. Hope was what I grew off as a child. It was what I was living off of now and what the spawns inside me would have when God knows what choices I'd bring for them.

"Will you keep them when we make it out?" Marie asked. She bought her hands to my swollen stomach. 

"No," I shook my head. "I will not, I will never and can't keep them but I know for sure when I get the hell out of here they'll be placed in the best care and looked after." I could love as all have known I've loved around me. I was a very loving person, friend-like sisters, Irina and Heidi. My real sisters I've hated except my twin Jocelyn. I never disliked children but this way? No, not this way. No one should be born into a world like this, from this man. They wouldn't be normal, he's a mad man. They'd be mad as well. 

The spawns of Alex "Campbell" or a Ted Bundy of some sort. How could I love them? It wouldn't be the same. I had my life planned out from the day I was fourteen years old after I tried to kill myself and Ashley saved me. 

After trying to kill myself and graduating I was flown back to New Orleans. "I couldn't love anything that sprung from out me by the Devil himself." they kicked me at times and it was only five months since I found out. Five months I've been imprisoned...

They kick even now at me, letting me know they are alive. I wasn't supposed to be pregnant and this wasn't supposed to be the feeling I called for. "I see." Marie whispers quietly, almost muted in a way. 

"Was there anyone you loved back home in the Netherlands?" I asked, taking my mind off of the pain while being kicked. 

Marie nodded slow, "my princess, Morga, she's just a small thing and we were dirt poor. I had lived in Mexico even more dirt poor than before in the Netherlands, I had her on a boat trying to find a job somewhere they recruited needing women and men to help building machinery for the army and weapons because we're still at war with Africa but after scraping pennies for a year in the Netherlands Alex came along in search of a staff paying 5,000 every two weeks and so I had to take the job and he promises everyone he'll pay each member's family for their services... At least he can keep his promises, my Morga is being taken care of by my mama and is going alright."

Marie's story made me melt then and there, how a mother would do anything for her baby, even if it meant working for a mad man. The love was untouchable that she had for little Morga. It must be hard for her to never see Morga after spending all this time behind Alex. "so that's why everyone came working for him, he didn't just take people."

Marie nodded then pulled out a picture of Morga. The baby was very beautiful, very small and frail as well. She was a raven haired baby. "yes, her father was the man that served you two that night and was stabbed-- he's okay now though... Javier will be just fine."