Epilogue

This is the end 😭  It was amazing writing this book and I am so happy with it. There may or may not be a second book. I appreciate all my readers for this book! You guys are amazing. Mwah!

•••

I groaned as I set the last box down at my new apartment, I touched my belly that was now huge. I sighed walking over to the couch and slowly sitting down. I watched as Matthew walked inside holding his baby girl and Ruby walking behind him.

"Hi, guys", I smiled.

"Hey", Matthew said walking over to me. He kissed my head and gave me a side hug, I took his little girl, Lily, from him and held her. Her eyes were wide and she squirmed in my arms. Ruby sat next to me and smiled.

"I can't wait till my baby comes", I smiled.

"Trust me, when you see the baby for the first time it's the most amazing feeling in the world.", Ruby smiled.

I was now seven months pregnant and in just a few days Zoey would be throwing the gender reveal. I couldn't wait to find out what I was having. I handed Lily to Ruby and rubbed my belly.

I stood up and sighed looking around the apartment.

"You sure you don't want us to stay and help?", Matthew asked as he reached over and rubbed my belly.

"I'm sure, you guys have your family and I have mine", I replied referring to me and the baby.

"We're one call away", Matthew said.

They had moved here since this is where I was living and starting my life. They got their own house, I moved out of Zoey and Luke's house. As for Logan, well we tried dating for a while but it didn't really work out, Lia came back to town after the guy she was with broke her heart. It wasn't long until I found out that Logan and Lia were seeing each other, I wasn't mad but happy for the both of them.

As for Miles and me, we are friends but that's it. He's here to help with the baby and everything, we talked about him staying at the house for the first few weeks of the baby being born.

When I first started showing everyone in class gave me looks but I ignored them. I was pregnant and there was nothing I could do about it, Miles would tell them off when they'd whisper. I didn't understand why they acted the way they did, we weren't in high school.

"Nice place", Zoey said walking in.

She walked over to me, bent down and kissed my belly before hugging me. Luke walked over and hugged me before talking to my belly.

"Little man", Luke said.

"Little woman", Zoey sighed.

"Did your friend get the results yet?", I asked Zoey.

"Yeah, she did. She's getting the stuff filled with the correct color! I can't wait to find out", Zoey said. I nodded.

Zoey wanted to plan the gender reveal but she wanted to be surprised for the gender so she had her friend find out and set up that part while Zoey did everything else. The gender reveal was going to great and I couldn't wait to see what Zoey had planned.

The baby kicked causing me to laugh. This was real. This was happening. There was a baby growing inside me and every movement it made I felt. Pregnancy is one of the most precious things I've ever experienced and I hope motherhood is the same.