Chapter 16

MILES

I woke up to Anna's head on my chest and my arms wrapped around her. I leaned down and kissed her head. I liked her being around, she made me feel good inside. She was different than the girls I'd normally go out with. If I had met her during college or high school I wouldn't even look her way not that she wasn't beautiful because she was. When I first saw her and talked to her something about her drew me to her.

I could tell she was different and she was beautiful. Her little smile just made me warm inside. The way her eyes glistened when the sun hit her just right was just amazing. Anna had me feeling things I'd never felt before with anyone.

Anna moved her eyes fluttering open as she stretched.

"Morning.", she mumbled.

"Morning.", I said. I leaned down to go kiss her but she stopped me before sitting up.

"Nope. I have morning breath and I can't kiss you like that.", she got up and walked to the bathroom before I heard the sink running.

Before we can we stopped to get the normal stuff we would need. Toothbrushes, Toothpaste, bigger things of shampoo and body wash since the hotel gives you tiny bottles.

I got up and walked into the bathroom before brushing my teeth. Once we were done I turned to Anna and gave her a look.

"Can I kiss you now?", I asked.

"Yes.", she laughed.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed down her neck slowly before my eyes caught a glimpse of the shower. I smirked before looking at Anna.

"Do you like the environment?", I asked her.

"What?", she gave me a funky look.

"Answer the question, Do you like the environment?", I asked again.

"Yeah, why?", she asked starting to laugh.

"Then let's save water and shower together.", I smirked.

Anna looked back at the shower and laughed before turning to me.

"You're joking right?", she asked.

"Nope. I mean you said Anna, you like the environment. Saving water can help preserve our environment.", I explained.

She looked at me for a moment before smiling then slipping off her shirt. My eyes widened slightly before I smiled. I took off my shirt before cupping Anna's face and kissing her. She stopped me and smiled.

"We're just saving water.", she laughed.

She knew exactly what she was doing to me. She walked over and turned the water on and I looked at her.

"We can do other activities while saving water, you know", I folded my arms.

Anna took off her pants before turning around and unhooking her bra and taking her panties off. She walked into the shower and turned her body so I could only see her back. I got undressed quickly before getting into the shower.

I stood behind Anna and she turned around. My eyes trailed up and down her body. She looked down before quickly looking up.

"What?", I asked.

She shook her head. I walked closer so that our bodies were both under the water. We lathered each other up with soap before washing it off. Anna looked up at me, I rested my hand against the wall before leaning down and kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled back slightly.

"I thought we were only going to save water?", I teased.

"Shut up.", Anna smirked before kissing me.

I picked her up in one swift motion and pressed her against the wall kissing her. I kissed down her neck, soft moans escaping her lips. Soon Anna's moan filled the room being slightly covered with the sound of the water running. She held onto the wall while holding onto me.

I held Anna's body close to me, kissing almost every inch of her. It's was crazy how crazy Anna drove me. Even without her being bare and vulnerable, she drove me crazy. She was so beautiful and pure, she had me wrapped around her finger in such a short amount of time.

I turned the water off, both Anna and I were breathless. I cupped Anna's cheek before kissing her, biting her bottom lip softly.

We got out of the shower and got dressed. Anna walked over to the bed and sat down. She didn't say anything. I walked over and sat next to her, placing my hand on her knee.

"Everything okay?", I asked. She looked up at me before looking down at her fingers.

"We had sex. Every guy that I've talked to or dated after we had sex. They stopped calling, they stopped talking to me. I felt used and I do-"

"That isn't going to happen with me", I cut her off. "I told you, Anna, I don't play games. Those guys are idiots and immature. That isn't me. That in there wasn't just sex to me, Anna.", I told her.

She stood quiet for a moment. I looked at her then pulled her into me when I saw tears rolling down her face. I wrapped my arms around her and played with her hair.

"I'm not going anywhere. We are going to see each other again and when we do I am going to ask you how your day was and listen. I am going to tell you how beautiful you are.", I reassured her.

"I just hate feeling like that, you know. For a long time, I felt like I was never going to find a good guy. That no one will ever want me.", she sniffled.

I made her look at me, I looked into her eyes and cupped her face.

"I want you.", I said.

I wiped the tears from her face and kissed her lips softly.

"I want you. Not just the sex, hell I don't even need the sex. I want all of you, Anna. The good, the bad, and the ugly although there is no ounce of ugliness that can come from you. I want it all, Anna. You make me feel nervous yet calm at the same time. I'm feeling things I'd never thought I'd ever feel for a woman but I do. I like you so much, Anna, it scares the shit out of me.", I said truthfully.

Anna was doing something to me. I had no idea what but she came into my life and changed it completely. She had me falling in love with her with everything she did. It was scary as hell but it was true. I was falling in love with Anna.