Chapter 18

* Four months later*

"You look absolutely gorgeous!", I said to Zoey who stared at herself in the mirror.

"I can't believe I'm getting married!", she said excitedly. "I wanna cry!", she turned to me.

"Oh no. I spent a lot of time doing your make up. Now come on, everyone is waiting.", I said.

Zoey and Luke are getting married today and I couldn't help but be more excited. Zoey and I walked to the front doors of the church. I was Zoey's maid of honor and Logan was Luke's best man, which meant I was walking down the aisle with him. Matthew was walking down the aisle with his girlfriend Ruby.

The doors opened and I hooked my arm with Logan's. We walked down the aisle, Miles gave me a small smile and I returned it. When we got to the alter Logan gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking to Luke's side. Matthew did the same to Ruby. Then everyone else.

The music started playing and Zoey came into view holding her father's arm. I felt tears begin to come, my two best friends were going to marry each other. Zoey looked like she wanted to cry.

I looked to see Luke with the biggest smile on his face. He began wiping his eyes as tears fell from his eyes.

Zoey reached him, her father kissed her cheek and hugged her before giving her hand over to Luke. Zoey smiled at Luke and the ceremony began.

Miles and I shared glances at each other smiling softly.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Luke Davis.".

Luke smiled cupping Zoey's face. They whispered something to each other before they kissed. Everyone clapped and tears fell from my face, I was so happy for them.

•••

"You guys are married!!", I said happily walking over and hugging them. Everyone was at the hall now and I walked over to them as soon as I saw them.

"We are!", Zoey said hugging me.

"You both are growing up too fast.", I heard Matthew's voice.

"Matthew!", Luke and Zoey said walking over and hugging him.

Matthew was like a big brother to them both. Matthew hugged them and congratulated them. I turned to see Miles talking with one of Luke's cousins. She was laughing and touched his shoulder in a flirtatious way. I smiled in amusement, it was funny to see girls get cheesy around Miles.

I walked towards Miles and when he saw me and a smile appeared on his face. I smiled back at him before he said a few words to the girl then took a step towards me.

"Hey you.", he said taking my hand.

"Hi.", I said.

He leaned towards me pecking my lips.

"I can't believe they are married.", I said looking at Luke and Zoey who were dancing with each other laughing.

"Yeah, today is a day they will never forget.", Miles smiled.

Miles wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him. He kissed my cheek then rested his head on my shoulder. I held his arms around me and leaned into him.

"Did I mention that you look beautiful? This dress fits your body perfectly.", Miles whispered in my ear.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You look absolutely handsome in this suit.", I said.

"Come on.", Miles said taking my hand and taking me to where everyone was dancing. He spun me around before pulling my close to him.

We swayed side to side, I looked around and saw my brother staring at Miles and me.

"Miles, I have someone I want you to meet.", I said as we stopped dancing. Miles turned his head and saw Matthew. I took his hand and lead him towards Matthew.

Ruby was holding Matthew's arm and rubbing her belly that was now showing.

"Matthew, Anna's older brother.", Matthew said holding his hand out.

"Miles, Anna's boyfriend.", Miles replied taking his hand and giving it a firm shake. I gave Ruby a hug and we talked about the baby for a while before I turned to Matthew and Miles.

"congratulations.", Miles had said to Ruby and Matthew.

"Thank you.", Ruby said smiling.

We all talked for a while Matthew giving Miles a slightly hard time. Matthew has always been protective over. I always told him that he doesn't have to be, especially now since I'm older. He doesn't listen, brothers will be brothers and do whatever they want.

I took Miles's hand and lead him away from my brother after a few minutes of talking with him. We danced and talked, we got a few drinks then walked outside of the hall. We sat on a bench outside and Miles had his arm wrapped around me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Are you busy tomorrow?", I asked Miles.

"Uh..", he sighed. "Lia, she asked me to help fix her sink at her apartment so I'm gonna do that but then I'll be free.", he said.

I sat up and looked at Miles.

"She's still asking you for stuff?", I asked.

Miles sighed before taking my hands into his.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna help her this once and then that's it.", He said.

I scoffed before getting up to leave but Miles grabbed my hand and stopped me. He pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me. I looked away from him and Miles sighed before kissing my cheek.

"Baby", he said softly. I didn't look at him, he left small kisses along my jawline and down my neck. "Baby, I promise this is the last time I'm going to help her.", he whispered.

I looked at him and his gaze was soft. I sighed. Miles pressed his head against mine then kissed my head.

"Hey.", he whispered.

I looked up at him, his pupils dilating slightly. Miles cupped my face with both of his hands never breaking eye contact. I felt my body become warm as it always did when Miles was close to me. My breath becoming shaky as Miles moved closer. I looked at his soft pink lips then back into his eyes.

"I love you.", he said never breaking eye contact.

I swallowed hard. I love you. The words played in my mind over and over again. He loved me.

"I love you too", I let out. Miles smiled then kissed me, I wrapped my arms around Miles's neck not breaking the kiss. We pressed our heads against each other's, we looked at each other and smiled.

"You're beautiful.", he whispered before placing a kiss on my lips.

I still couldn't believe that Miles had said those three words. He loved me. I wrapped my arms around Miles and held him tight. He held me rubbing my back digging his face in my neck. He loved me.