Chapter 24

"Pregnant?", Matthew said through the phone.

"Yeah, I know it's unexpected but I'm keeping it", I told him.

"You're almost out of college, Anna. You still have a career to build", Matthew sighed.

"Yeah well, there's nothing I can do. It is what it is", I sighed.

"Just make sure this is what you really want", Matthew said.

"It is", I replied.

We talked for a while before hanging up.

Zoey and Luke had gotten a house and I moved in with them, so I no longer had my dorm. I said that it was okay for me to stay at my dorm but Zoey insisted I'd stay with them until I got my own place especially since I was going to have a baby.

I sat in my room and sighed, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Logan smiled, I moved out of the way so he could come in.

"How's Mama Bear doing?", he asked. Mama Bear is his nickname for me.

"I'm doing fine, it's only been a few weeks since I found out I was pregnant.", I lifted my shirt up slightly and looked at myself in the mirror at my flat stomach.

"That's true. You won't start showing until you're about twelve weeks or so", Logan said. I turned to him and he was throwing a stuffed animal in the air and catching it.

"And you know this because?", I asked.

"My sister had a baby", he replied.

I sat on my bed, I watched Logan throw and catch the stuffed animal. He turned to look at me, he turned his head and sighed before getting up.

"You still haven't told him yet?", he asked.

I shook my head.

"Anna, you have to.", Logan sat next to me.

"I know, I will soon", I told him.

We walked out of my room and into the kitchen where Zoey and Luke were.

"Hey, Mama Bear", Zoey and Luke said at the same time.

"Not you guys too", I laughed.

Zoey walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I can't wait to see if I'm gonna have a niece or nephew!", Zoey laughed.

Zoey was my best friend and no matter what she was going to be Auntie Zoey. It was still scary to think about my pregnancy and the fact that in a few short months I am doing go have to push a baby out of me. I knew once the baby was born I wouldn't be alone, Zoey, Luke, and Logan would help but I felt like I was a burden. I didn't want to live with them because they are married now and although we are all still in college they should have their home to themselves.

"I think it's gonna be a boy", Luke said.

"Boy for the win!", Logan shouted.

Zoey and I looked at each other before laughing.

"Definitely a girl", I said. Zoey nodded in agreement.

"Um, no it's going to be a boy", Luke said.

Zoey and I laughed, ever since we were kids we wanted each other to have a girl so they could grow up together.

"Why do you guys think it will be a boy?", I asked.

"Cause boys are awesome", Luke and Logan said in unison.

"Definitely not! It was a boy who broke Anna's heart and a boy who got her pregnant. Definitely not awesome", Zoey said folding her arms.

"Exactly", I smirked.

The boys looked at us for a minute and shook their heads.

"Well, it's going to be a boy", Luke said.

"Watch when I have a daughter", I replied.

Zoey and I laughed before walking over to the couch. We watched tv for a while then scrolled through Pinterest to look at baby nursery ideas and other stuff. Zoey wanted to plan my baby shower and gender reveal that was not going to happen for a while.

"Anna, it's going to be so cute!", Zoey rambled. "After we have the gender reveal, I can plan the baby shower full of pink stuff", she smiled.

"Unless it's a boy", Logan yelled from the kitchen as Luke laughed.

Zoey rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna have my friend set up the actual gender stuff so I can be surprised with you because I can't keep a secret like that from you", she laughed.

"Yeah, sounds good. Zoey, she's going to be perfect", I smiled.

"Duh, like her mother", Zoey hugged me.

We spent most of the night coming up with ideas for the baby that wasn't even the size of a peanut yet. Having Zoey with me and thinking about all the stuff we are going to do during my pregnancy made me excited about it. I couldn't wait till my little baby was grown in my belly. This baby changed everything.