Chapter 28

*two months later*

"Little bean!", Zoey said to my very small belly. I smiled and watched as Zoey talked to the baby. "Girl, when you come out we are going to have lots of fun", Zoey smiled.

"Babe, it's gonna be a boy", Luke sighed before leaning down to my stomach. "Little man, when you come out we are going to have fun.", Luke smirked.

I rolled my eyes before getting up and making my way to the kitchen, Logan smiled at me as he made a sandwich.

"Hi", he smiled.

"Hi", I replied.

I watched as he finished making the sandwich, he looked at me before handing me the plate. Logan nodded for me to take a bite and I did making him laugh.

"I saw you looking at it, I'll make another", he smiled.

"You're the best", I replied.

My phone began to buzz , I looked to see that Miles was calling me. I answered it sliding off the stool and making my way outside.

"Yeah?", I asked.

"How are you feeling?", he asked.

"Fine", I said.

"Can I take you out?", he asked.

"Miles, let's not do this. We aren't together anymore and just because I'm having your baby doesn't mean we have to be together", I sighed.

"Anna, it's been two months", he said.

"Yes, and Ms. Lia is still here and in your life", I said dryly, rolling my eyes.

Miles groaned before I hung up and walked back inside and went to my room. I sat on the bed and sighed, Lia and Miles still talked to each other. I don't know if they've done anything but she still comes around. Miles acts like he doesn't like her around but he still lets her be around.

I still love Miles and I still have feelings for him and if Lia wasn't in our lives anymore I would go back to him but she's still here and he hasn't done anything about it.

Logan walked into the room and asked if I was okay to which I nodded. He sat on the bed next to me and touched my leg looking at me with a soft expression.

"You know I'm here if you need to talk", he said.

"I know", I sighed.

I leaned forward and wrapped him into a hug. I sighed, Logan rubbed my back slightly.

"Everything will work out", he said.

"I hope so", I replied.

I looked at him, he gave me a soft smiled. I smiled back and looked down at my fingers before looking at him. We pressed our heads against each other's and stood there for a moment. Then I found my lips on his.

Logan pulled back softly. "Anna", he whispered.

I looked at him.

"I like you a lot but I don't want you to do this because you feel upset with the situation with Miles. We're friends and no matter what I am going to be your friend first before anything. Think about what you want before you decide to do anything like kiss me", he smiled softly.

I let out a small laugh before nodding, he crawled over and leaned against the headboard of the bed. I laid down resting my head on his chest and sighed. Logan wrapped one arm around me and we laid there in a comfortable silence.

Logan had become one of my best friends and he was someone I trusted and counted on. I even found myself finding him attractive because of how he was with me, sweet and caring. But, I still couldn't deny that I was still in love with Miles.

"You going to be there when I have the baby?", I asked Logan.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it. Miles would be in the room of course but as soon as I get to go in, I'll be there to see my best bud", Logan laughed.

"Yeah, or best gal", I looked up at him.

"What if you have twins?", Logan asked.

I shook my head. "Nope, definitely one baby in there", I replied.

I've been looking for houses and apartments that I can get before the baby is born so I could get out of Zoey and Luke's hair. Matthew and Ruby said they may come live with me for a while but Logan said he could move in and help me with the bills along with taking care of the baby. I was appreciative that everyone wanted to help but I was the one pregnant and I didn't want anyone to feel like they had to help me because I could manage on my own.

Miles and I talked about him staying at my house for the first few weeks of the baby being born so we couldn't both spend time with our baby. One thing I didn't like about Miles and I being separated is that one of us would miss most of the baby's firsts. It could be, first word, first step, first time walking, anything. Even during pregnancy, when the baby kicks Miles won't be there to feel the first kick. We would work through it though and we will make it work for our child.

We'll do anything to make our baby's life good.