Chapter 15

"So, she just came to talk to you?", I asked.

"Yes, I broke up with her because I was moving here. She wanted to stay over there and I wanted to move here so I broke it off. She and I are done.", he said taking my hand into his. "Anna, as I sat I don't have time for games. We are adults and games have no purpose. I don't want her anymore.", he gave my hand a squeeze.

"I believe you.", I said.

Miles and I drove almost an hour out of town so we could be together. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. I rested my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him and kissed him before taking his hand into mine.

"Miles what are we? I know that's a basic question a girl asks a guy which they don't like but I need to know.", I said turning my body towards him.

"I don't know. I really don't, but what I do know is that I like you a lot. It's scary how much I like you but it's also scary to like you because of my job. But I do. We both know if anyone found out I could get into trouble but with being with you. If someone did find out and I got in trouble, I wouldn't care. Because I got you.", he said.

He looked down at me and kissed me before caressing my face. I held his hand to my face and smiled. He made me feel some type of way and I have no clue how he did it. He had me falling hard, and I really hope that he doesn't make me look stupid.

"Why don't we get a hotel out here and just be with each other for the night.", Miles said. I nodded.

"Sounds good", I said.

•••

"Wow", I said walking into the hotel room.

"I know, this is place is nice.", Miles said walking in behind me.

Miles and I sat on the bed and turned the tv on. The Simpsons were on so we watched that for a while but it wasn't long until we started kissing. He cupped my cheek and my leg wrapped around him.

"We are supposed to be watching the tv.", I giggled as Miles pecked my lips.

"This is more fun.", he chuckled.

He looked down at me and his pupils dilated.

"You're beautiful.", he smiled before kissing me. He laid back in his back and pulled me close to him. I rested my head on his chest and he traced his fingers along my arm.

"I can hear your heart beating", I whispered listening to it. I wrapped my arm around his torso and his heart began to beat a little faster making me laugh.

"What?"

"Your heart, it started beating faster when I wrapped my arm around you", I smiled.

"Yeah, well. You make me nervous, the good kind of nervous, but nervous.", he said. I leaned upward and kissed him before sitting up. Miles leaned on his side propping his head on his hand.

"Why me? Out of everyone you could have?", I asked.

Miles laughed softly. "Because you are different. You are you. You are kind and funny. You do that little lip-biting thing when you're concentrating on the lesson I'm teaching. Drives me crazy, which is why I try not to look at you because then I'd give it away."

I got cheesy then I kissed him.

"Good answer", I giggled. Miles laughed into the kiss then kissed my cheek.

"The first time you came for help you did it. You were so close to me biting your bottom lip. I want to kiss you right then and there but I was too scared.", he smiled.

"Well, I'm glad you kissed me when you did.", I cuddled up next to Miles.

We spent the rest of the night talking and just enjoying each other's company until we fell asleep. Miles and I didn't need to do anything to enjoy being with each other. We were happy with just talking and that meant more to me than anything.