Chapter 19

MILES

"It's been like this for a week already.", Lia said sitting on top of the kitchen counter.

I laid underneath the sink looking at the pipes listening to Lia babble. There was a knock on the door, Lia hopped off the counter and made her way towards the door. Loud laughing filled the room causing me to sigh.

"Miles! It's Laura, remember her", Lia asked.

"How could I forget her", I replied.

Laura was Lia's best friend they did everything together. When Lia and I were together Laura would come over the house all the time. Laura was cool when she wanted to be.

I got out from under the sink and sighed dusting myself off.

"It's fixed", I sighed.

"Mm. Thank you.", Lia smiled walking over to me.

I backed up slightly and turned to Laura.

"How you been?", I asked.

"Great, I'm in town for a few days. Lia and I are gonna spend some girl time together.", Laura smiled.

"That's good. I should get going, my girlfriend is waiting for me.", I said.

"Girlfriend?", Laura asked.

Lia rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Miles here replaced me quick.", she turned to look at me.

I said my goodbyes to Laura and walked to the door. Lia followed and stopped me.

"Tell your little girlfriend I said hi", she winked at me before walking closer to me. I walked backward and my back hit against the door. I looked up and away. Lia gripped my shirt and kissed my cheek then caught my lips, kissing me. I grabbed her arms and pulled her off.

"Goodbye, Lia", I said before moving to open the door and walking out. That shouldn't have happened

•••

"Hi, Baby", Anna smiled when I got to my house, she was laying in my bed.

"Hi, beautiful", I replied. I hung my jacket and set my keys down.  I couldn't tell Anna what happened, she would be upset and things would end badly.

Making my way towards the bed, I plopped down next to her. She leaned forward puckering her lips, I smiled before kissing her and she let out a groan.

"Ms. Lia give you any problems?", She asked.

"Nope, just babbling.", I chuckled.

Anna moved her laptop off of her lap and onto the nightstand. She crawled over and climbed on top of me, my hands on her waist. Anna leaned down and kissed me slowly.

"I've missed you", she smiled.

"I've missed you more.", I sat up and pecked her lips.

Anna slowly started grinding her hips. I groaned before flipping us over and holding her hands above her head, kissing down her neck.

"Is your brother coming to the Family Visit thing?", I asked looking at her.

"Yeah", She said. "Can we not talk about school?", she sighed.

"Sorry. Did you finish studying?", I sighed. Anna groaned.

"I can finish later", she sighed.

"No. School is important, study or no sex.", I smirked kissing Anna. My fingertips went up her shirt and traced her stomach.

"You're teasing!", she looked at me. Pecking her lips once I got up and took off my shirt in one swift motion before making my way to the shower.

When I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist then walked into the bedroom. Anna walked over to me.

"I finished studying", she smirked.

I looked at Anna for a while taking in her features, her expression soft and her lips at ease. I pushed her hair out of her face. She took my hand and lead me to the bed where I was on top of her. I kissed her nibbling her bottom lip.

The phone rang and I grabbed it quickly.

"Hello.", I said sitting up but still on top of Anna.

"Miles, it's Mr. Wills.", the voice said through the line.

My Boss. Anna tried reaching for the phone but I pushed her down gently and put my finger to my lips.

"Sir, how can I help you?", I asked.

"Just checking in the make sure you were going to help out with the Family Visit that we have for the students.", he said.

Anna tried to reach the phone again and she went to say something but I quickly placed my hand on her mouth.

"Yes, Sir. I'll be there.", I replied.

"Great! See you then Miles", he said.

"See you there, Mr. Wills", I hung up the phone and looked at Anna.

"That was my boss.", I sighed.

Anna bit her lips and then started to giggle. I shook my head and I got up off the bed.

"I'm sorry", she laughed.

I went to a dresser and grabbed my boxers before putting them on. I sat on the bed and Anna crawled under my arms and puckered her lips. I smiled before leaning down and kissing her.

"I can't get enough of you, you know that.", Anna smiled.

"I can't get enough of you. I'm not good at not kissing you. I'm not good at not loving you. I'm not good at not falling for you every day all over again. I'm not good at not being around you. Anna, I love you. Remember that no matter what. What I feel for you is real.", I rubbed my thumb against her cheek. She held my hand to her face and buried her face in it.

"I love you too. With you things aren't complicated, things are easy. Whenever I'm with you, I feel wanted, accepted, free and I feel like I'm home as cliche as that sounds.", Anna smiled.

Anna was everything to me and it was crazy that she was my student. I would have never had a student and teacher relationship but something in Anna's eyes made me intrigued by her. I was glad I did something about it because this is the most I felt alive in a long time.

"Promise me that no matter what you'll always remember that I love you", I whispered.

"I promise", she smiled.

I pulled her up to me holding her tightly in my arms kissing her. She rested her head on my chest holding onto my arms. She had no idea how much she meant to me.

I wanted to tell her what happened with Lia but it was just a stupid kiss that I pushed her away from immediately. A feeling in my gut settled and I felt horrible. I don't know what to do.