Chapter 45. Farewell

The Fujiwara residence is noisy again. Akemi and Yumeko team up to catch Misako and then tickles her at her tummy.

“Hey hey! You two stop exhausting Misako!”

“Yes Mama.” Akemi stopped first and Yumeko followed.

“Okay Misako you told me about a witch uses a mirror to transport you and the other children right?” Megumi questions her daughter as if they’re on the same age.

“Hai. I think her name is Elsa.” Misako then describes the feeling of being pulled into the mirror. Like she was being drowned but she can’t.

“We also went there. Inside the mirror she can produce anything she wants.” Yumeko joined the conversation. She recalls the time they battle Elsa and how they fought her so they can escape the Mirror Realm.

“Interesting. That mirror, by your descriptions I think that mirror is connected to several mirrors. The way she can move the kids from place to place. When you defeated her where did you two ended up?” Megumi is becoming more suspicious of the mirror.

“At her Car. Then we felt the dark Kami appeared.” Akemi then begins to remember some details.

“That mirror should have at least multiple detachments.”

“Mom! Yumeko had that kind of mirror with weird designs! It is as bag as a comact mirror. Yumeko? Where is it?” Akemi was sure now that the small mirror is a detachment.

“I left it there when you decided to go back for Karen and the others!”

“Ok don’t panic you two. If you left the bearer unconscious there she’ll be having a hard time getting out. It is her consciousness that made the world stand.”

“If you say so mom.”

“Mom your cell phone.” Misako called their mom. Their dad is on the phone.

“Okay girls I’ll just talk to your Dad. You can watch some movies I’ve rented some at the Video House.”

“Okay, Cabin in the Woods? Wanna try it?” Akemi smiles at Yumeko.

“You two are not going to scare me with that.” Misako grab the disc and played the movie.

…..

Karen opens the window of her room and the black cat enters the room. It magically transforms into a young handsome man clad in black. His red eyes were something she was afraid of but now. Those eyes. Those eyes were the ones she was looking for.

“Where have you been?” Karen tries to hide her excitement when Inigo appeared.

“My friends and I have a talk. You’ve heard them right?” Inigo sits at her bed and looked her in the eye.

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Oh nothing. It just missed you that’s all.”

“I was enchanted to meet you….” Taylor seem to be serenading the two.

“Hmp. You just went away like that and didn’t appear even before we left.”

“Hahaha. Don’t you hear the song? Shall we dance?” Inigo puts his hand on Karen’s waist and his other hands at Karen’s.

“Hey… this is crazy.”

“Nothing’s crazier ever since I’ve met you…” Inigo whispers. Then he pressed his body closer to Karen. She in turn hides her face by looking at a different direction.