Chapter 6. Lady Wisdom

Sophia stands proudly after she pushed Thea. This had happened before during their freshmen year. Sophia cannot stand the fact that someone other than Miguel bested her in the last two years.

“So, Inigo it seem to me that these friends of yours are very clumsy. Right girls?”

“You bet Sophie” Anna Maria seconded.

“Sophia dear, are you still mad at my cousin because I rejected you last year? I told you, you’re not my type. You’re nowhere near Lacus or Mikasa or Asuna.” You can see from the look of Gibo’s face that he’s angry.

“You! You…..” Sophia cannot finish a sentence as she was too embarrass to think.

“It seem to me that you really like my friend Gibo. That’s nice to know.” Inigo butt in.

“Thea are you alright?” Karen asked.

“Yeah other than my dirty uniform I think I’m fine.”

Then came Mrs Blanco. She look at Sophia and then to Thea.

“Ms. Arguelles and Ms. Flores what is the meaning of this?”

  "Uhm, Maam it's Thea. She's bullying Sophia po." Anna Maria answered faster than anyone else.

"Sorry Miss, I saw everything. It was Sophia who pushed Thea. Look at her uniform. It will be totally unfair if Ms. Arguelles will receive a detention slip when she's obviously the victim." countered Karen.

"Miss Sta Ana's explanation is more logical. Ok Sophia come with me." 

"I'll make you pay for this Thea! You too Karen! Ugh."

"So I guess we can have lunch now?" said Gibo.

"Gibo!" Thea and Karen shouted.

"My treat guys. That melodrama entertained me quite a bit." Inigo was smiling.

"Oh well its a good thing I always bring an extra in my locker. Let's eat!"

....................

As the trio eat with Inigo, Thea recalled how she and Sophia used to be good friends back when they were studying in different schools. Then came the freshmen year. Miguel was the Valedictorian in Sophia's school thus making her already inferior as the Salutatorian. When both transferred to Cardona National High School Sophia is determined to take down Miggy in the Honors list. When the list was posted after the first quarter she was shocked not only because she landed in the third place but also because Miggy became second. That is when she started to hate Thea. 

At first she instigated rumours about Teyang being a cheater. People used to believe her since she's a close friend. Thea ignored her. Then came her next scheme. She again spread a rumour about Teyang having a relationship with Mr. Campo the math teacher. This time Thea confronted her, but in the in the principal's office. Because Sophia also offended the teacher the entire faculty turn against her branding her as a "villain". Thea regretted that decision because this shattered their friendship completely. That's the reason why Thea never report any form of bullying from Sophia again. She chose to confront her alone even if it means she at disadvantage.

"That's cool of you. I like that." said Inigo.

"Really? I Think I am a jerk." Thea was blushing when she said those words.

In Karen's mind she is still very suspicious of Inigo or The Cat Boy. Still she will appear like a weirdo if will tell her friends about Inigo. And the fact that he frequently stares at her makes things a lot harder.

"Guys you must understand Sophia. Her little Sister Isabelle was kidnapped too remember?" ejected Gibo.

Rrrrrriiiiiiinnnnngggggg!!!!!!

"Oh its almost time for the next period. Lets hurry guys." 

From the canteen window, a small creature is looking intensely at Karen and her friends. Inigo Felt "Its" presence. He was hoping "That" thing will not spoil his plans.