Chapter 5. The Transferee

Early in the morning at least 5am. The trio went downstairs to take turn taking a bath and eating for breakfast. There still no news about Christopher and the other missing children, however all missing children were identified as 7 years old. Karen's father went out again to  try to look for Chris. But Life goes on. Karen just hope that when she gets home later Chris is back and everything is back to normal again

The Science project was finished last night though Thea remained unsatisfied by not being able to rid it's nasty odour. She had always been the first honor student, Valedictorian during elementary with Karen being the Salutatorian. Gibo is also in the top 10 being the tenth one. Among the three Thea or Teyang as they call her, strives the hardest. She is a perfectionist.

The three ride a tricycle to school. When they arrive they went straight into their class room. As usual the pilot section even though dub as the smartest bunch is also the weirdest batch. The twins Yumeko and Akemi are the leaders of what is known as the "Otaku Legion" comprising of atleast 10 members including Gibo. The "Circle" who loves literature and pockey books consist of 7 members including Karen and Thea as its leader. The movie goers call themselves "The Watchers" which Miguel who happens to be Thea's biggest competitor in the honor's list leads them. And last but not the least, "The Gossip Girls" headed by Sophia are girls who loves to gossip and are bent on getting into the honor's list by any possible means they know, Including assaults on the other honor students and to those who aspires to rise to the top. The rest are what they call "The Mundanes" who usual doesn't last in the section for either trying too hard not to look smart and to look cool or people from a lower section who just aims to be back there in order to escape the pilot's harsh environment.

The teacher entered the class. As usual everyone instantaneously arranged themselves in the most proper manner keeping away everything on their table armchairs. 

"Good morning everyone." Said Mrs. Blanco, the science teacher and also the section's adviser.

"Good morning maam, Taas noo, Rizaleno!" Everyone said in unison.

"Today class you will be having a new classmate. The Valedictorian from St. Raphael who decides to transfer here after the first quarter. Ok Inigo please introduce yourself"

"Hi everyone. My name is Inigo Sebastian Santiago. Nice to meet you all" Inigo smiled looking at Karen.

"Hi, My name is Sophia. I think I can guide through our school. Can you sit with me during lunch and recess?"

"I would love to but I promise my friends we will all be eating together right Karen?"

"Of course that's the plan!" Thea exclaimed,

"Huh? What?" Gibo and Karen both look astonished. 

"Well if you MAY, excuse me. We are about to begin our class Sophia sit down. Inigo in the mean time occupy the vacant seat at the back. As for your assignment please hand over your I.P's."

As the class go on Karen can see that Inigo is looking at her. It makes her uncomfortable. Whenever she will try to look at him he is already looking at her smiling as if he knew a secret. On the top of that a glaring Sophia can make your life harder. Poor me. She thought to her self.

"Ok class tomorrow I will announce which group will be participating in the investigatory project competition. See you class."

"I hope its us. I don't want Miguel's or Sophia's group get ahead of me." 

"Don't insan you got me and Karen in your group. I think you were the only one who has allied with co honors students unlike those two."

"Yeah. Thea I understand that you want your best in science title back from Sophia and hopefully you can reclaim it from her."

"Thanks Kars and Gibo. Aja!"

Suddenly, Inigo appears at the back of Gibo.

"Hey wanna have lunch with me?"

The three look at each other as if waiting for approval from each other. As Thea's about to answer someone pushed her and she fell flat on the floor.

"Who else would it be you bully..." Thea said furiously