Final Author's Note for Transient Dream

Good Evening or should I say morning? haha whatever. So here we are. The story is finished at last. A lot of people are asking me why Transient Dream? At first I thought I'm going to make the story as dream in the end hence transient dream But I think that's too cliche. Then I thought About Karen's contracts with the Diwata/Gods through short dreams will serve as a better explanation. But now that I have finished the story I think I know the right reason for calling my story transient dream. It reflect Karen's meeting with Inigo. Full of adventure and love but it wasn't meant to last. At least for this book. It suddenly brings Karen back to reality. A life without Inigo a person she had just met for a few months and had changed her life.

Now I'm gonna confirm things regarding Thea's contractor gods. Her first ability the one with the garlic is not from any of the contract as Idyanale bestowed her power to protect all people thus that ability is open for those who can awaken it's protective power, Her lightning kicks are from the Lightining God Ribung Linti and her wind like powers are from Alunsina, goddess of the eastern Skies. Her last power the meteors are from the goddess of the stars. Lisuga, She had made 7 contracts already but I'm not gonna reveal them now.  In the future installment we'll see more.

As for Gibo he is also an ancient deity based on our Philippine myths but I won't spoil you :P he's suppose to control wind, water and more proficiently earth.

For those who are asking for a sequel I am planning to make one. Tentative title is "Deviant Spirit" but it is subject to change. Also editing for the first 15 chapters will be my priority these coming days. Thank you for supporting Transient Dream. Like our page at facebook see yah!