Epilogue

The cover is made by IkhaMohd as my birthday present!! They are sooooo lovely i tell you! She's really good at editing and this is my favourite!! Jyani is soooo daring over there dear God >< Thankyou so much girl!!! And also I promised you guys for an epilogue didn't I? Here you go~~

>>

It has been three years and 6 months since Hongbin step his feet in his country, indeed he miss everything here. His family and especially his brothers. A small smile crept on his face curls his lips upwards. The moment he has the thought of what had happened last three years ago, guilty starts to develop in his feeling and he knows that running away is not a great way to solve the problem. He wore a dark blue winter coat with his new black hair that suits his pale white skin and starts to walk out from his guesthouse since he doesn't to be detected in Korea yet. Though, he has nowhere to and he also doesn't know where should he kills time in here.

As if something has popped up in his mind, Hongbin began to wander beside the Han River, reminiscing the old memories with the other 5. He finally freed from his illness two years ago but now he think is the right time to fight his guilty feelings and confront with his hyungs and Seowoo of course. From afar, he eyed a bench and jog a bit to sit there but then a little girl also sit on the same bench as him. He looks at the girl and shows her his dimples that used to kill all the nurses in States. "Handsome uncle, I found this bench first. You can't sit here!" She said.

"But I also found this first. What to do? Should we sit together?" Hongbin gives his idea but somehow cannot be accepted by the girl who wants the bench all for herself. The little girl with ponytails and baby blue dress climb the bench and sit with her arms cross over her chest. Her legs are widening not giving Hongbin and space to sit. The elder only chuckles by seeing the girl's action. He kneels with one legs to have eye contact with her. Thoughts began to wander into his mind since that girl's attitude remind him of someone, that is cute and love to pout. Lee Jaehwan.

"What's your name, princess?"

"Mommy said not to talk with strangers. So nope," she pouts and shakes her head. Hongbin chuckles and hold his urge to pinch her chubby cheeks. He reach out his hand but that girl shoves away. Wow, smart. The little girl look up to Hongbin slowly and examine his face as if he is someone that she used to meet before. She tilt her head thinking hard where did she met Hongbin before.

"But Handsome uncle, why I think that I've seen you before? Are you my dad's friend?" Her thoughts disappear when a lady with long brown hair suddenly ran towards them and calling out someone her name. Maybe that is the girl's real name. Hongbin thought and moves away from the girl and gives her space to hug the little girl.

"Yah Lee YoungJi! Where were you???? Mommy and Daddy are very worried you know!" The woman hugs Youngji with a very worried expression.

"Ehemmm, is this your daughter Ma'am?" Hongbin lets out a fake cough to get her attention and he did it. As she get Hongbin's intention to call her out, the woman stand up with Youngji in her arms.

"Yes, it my daughter! Thank...... you so much.... Hongbin," she slowly mutters after saw Hongbin is the one who found her daughter. So does the man who already have big eyes that is speechless seeing the woman who used to be his moon and stars in his life.

"Seowoo..... how.... Hyung where?" Rather than being as shocked as Seowoo, he still manage to set his mind properly. If Seowoo is here, Jaehwan also should be around. But then this young mother in front of him is still not bother to move her gaze away. Well, he couldn't blame her though since he cut off all the contacts and suddenly Hongbin is here in Korea, found her daughter sitting on the bench. Instead of answering the younger's question, Seowoo ask Hongbin to follow him somewhere and without doubting, he tails her back with messy mind.